Chapter 18

It was a lovely Saturday. Clear blue skies and sun is shining brightly. Weather was cooling, even the birds were chirping happily outside. I woke up with Nathan by my side. His fingers were tracing the outline of my face. Hovering above my facial features. When I had opened my eyes, his finger freezes. This was the first time I see a hint of embarrassment on his face.

I grabbed his hand and place his palm on my cheek when he is about to turn around to get up from the bed. "Good morning." I greeted him and leans towards him to give him a peck on his lips.

My action must have shocked him because he just looked at me without saying a word nor doing anything. Very slowly, I removed his palm from my cheek and smile awkwardly at him.

My guessing is that no one has ever done this action to him before. Its either he doesn't know how to react to it or he just simply dislike it.

I guess it's the latter.

I was about to get up from the bed when he pulls me to him. My back falls back onto the soft mattress and Nathan pins me under him. I yelped when he leans forward and bites my earlobe. I can feel his hard manhood rubbing against me.

Going down, he nuzzled my neck and without wasting another second, he plunges into me. I cried out and closes my eyes at the sudden invasion. Hands gripping the bedsheets tightly. My hip moves automatedly to meet his thrusts.

He starts to fondle my breasts and pinched my nipples while thrusting into me forcefully.

I opened my eyes to look back at him when one of his hands holds my neck. The strength of his hands does not have me suffocating and I know he didn't mean to harm me purposefully now. Not after what he had told me.

I believed him. He will not hurt me.

One of my hands came up and grips his forearm that was holding my neck. I kept my eyes on him and he kept his eyes on me too. I can clearly see the needs he has for me.

I didn't want to close my eyes anymore. I want to see him. I want to feel him. I want him to need me. For as long as he wants.

The sound of slapping bodies and moans filled the whole room. He increased his speed, hitting me at the right spot. Soon, I was screaming his name while clenching my walls and squeezing his manhood tightly. He spills his seeds inside me in return.

He removes his grip on my neck and leans towards me. He kissed me hard on my lips while our bodies were still joined together. When he removes himself from me, I saw the corner of his lips were turned upwards. It was the first time I saw him smiling.

I like his smiles.

Before I can ask him what is he smiling about, he lifts me up and carries me into the bathroom.

He had sex with me again; in front of the mirror. Then, we proceed to have a steamy hot shower together afterwards.

What a lovely way to start the day.

After we emerged from the bedroom, breakfast was already here. We had breakfast together and before he leaves me alone, he told me that someone will be here in the afternoon to get me ready. He will come back and we would leave for the dinner together in the evening.

I was getting anxious with every passing hour. I still have not figured out why did Nathan want me to go to the dinner with him. There's nothing I can be of use to him. I would only embarrass him. No one would be interested in me.