A flashback

Yn was ready to run away but Mr. Kim hold her ear making her let out a dramatic wince.

Mr. Kim: where do you think you are going?
Yn: hehehe Appa, sowwy.
Mr. Kim: angel, I'm not angry on you but you should understand that not everyone is good.

Yn: I know Appa, there are both kind of people. I won't give my money to real thiefs but they were like they are doing it for the first time.

Mr. Kim: why are you so sweet.
Yn: because ynie love icecream and sweets.

Yn licked her lips feeling the taste just by taking the name making Mr. Kim chuckle at her.

Mr. Kim: does your mom know about it. I mean this money

Yn: uhm n-no.

Mr. Kim: you should tell her she's your mother.
Yn: I forgot. I forgot to tell you to right.
Mr. Kim: ok... Wait what food they were talking about.
Yn: the one I cooked.

Mr. Kim: you cooked. Angel, you know it's dangerous what if you have hurted yourself.
Yn: I know how to cook and be careful too. I'm not like joonie oppa.
Mr. Kim: oh really.

Mr. Kim teases her making her nod while laughing. They both picked up everything and yn put them back.

At Afternoon, yn would hlide behind Mr. Kim laughing silently when ever the five brothers would look at her because Mr. Kim told them about the morning incident.

Jhope: you are so naughty.

Yn: it was fun playing with them.

Aera laughed along with yn as the five brother narrowed their eyes looking at her suspiciously while talking through eyes.

Namjoon: I've a doubt.
Jimin: me too.
Jungkook: is she the same girl who was always scared and was sweet.
Taehyung: I'm sure, she's possessed with a ghost.

They were talking through eyes making it impossible for others to understand. Hearing taehyung, the other four brothers agreed.

Aera: why are you all so silent.

Jimin: we think, she is possessed with ghost.

He said making Mr. Kim and both girls burst into a fit of laughter.

They all then moved to do their work but yn stayed to watch pokemon. Mr. Kim look at yn and got lost in his thoughts.

Mr. Kim: I'm sorry, I don't know if I did right by marrying your mother. I never loved her, didn't felt attraction but I only married her because of you.

Mr. Kim thought in mind still looking at yn. He had his reasons to choose Mrs. Kim and it wasn't love.

Flashback
4 years ago

Mr. Kim was driving back to his mansion while staring blankly at the road. He saw an ice cream shop and stopped thinking to buy some for his kids but before that, he went to park with gloomy face. After his wife left him, he just stopped smiling.

He sat on bench and heard old aged people laughing with a small girl. being curious, he went towards them and heard the girl telling jokes to the people.

He doesn't find the jokes funny maybe because he was already in lots of stress.

Mr. Kim: these jokes are not that funny

He said without realising making everyone to look at him. The girl bid bye and ran off from there while the old people also got up being sad that their free time got over sooner.

The old lady beside him just gave a small smile to Mr. Kim looking at his tired face.

Old lady: You look like you are in stress that's why you said it.
Mr. Kim: I'm sorry, it looks like I disturbed you all.
Old lady: it's alright. When we were young we were same but after getting old, we realised how our behavior hurted people around us.
Alot of people here always used to be sick but this girl started talking with us, made us laugh. Now every evening, we come here to spend time with her.
Mr. Kim: and I upset her.

His voice get lower in guilt on which the old lady just patted his shoulder to comfort him.

Old lady: don't worry, she just get nervous around strangers.

Mr. Kim nodded his head, he also stood up and left the park while thinking about how his behavior would have effected his kids.

He always try to mask his sadness but they can still read it on his face and they always try to cheer him up.

He bought the ice creams and went to his home.

At the same night, he got dream of his wife who was asking him to protect the girl, he met in park.

He woke up from his dream with a jerk and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He did not knew what she meant but he felt the urge to fulfill the promise he made in his dream.

Next day, he went to park again and found out just small information about yn.

Flashback ended

The promise was the main reason why he married Mrs. Kim. He would always try to keep the girl safe but still he felt like something is not right. He still feel that she's not safe even after being in front of him.
....

Yn: Appa... Appa...

Yn's voice made him come back into his senses as he look at her who was pouting glaring at him. She was talking with so much interest but he did not heard a word.

Mr. Kim: sorry angel, I was thinking about work.
Yn: you did not listened to me.
Mr. Kim: Appa is sorry.
Yn: it's okie.

Yn said again telling everything from start this time, he listened carefully.

At evening, Mrs. Kim returned asking the seven brothers about their day and Aera about her health.

Mrs. Kim: Yn.

Yn look up hearing her mother calling her and hummed in response.

Mrs. Kim: how was your day?

Yn: g-good.

Yn stuttered while Mrs Kim give a fake smile to others. Yn was feeling nervous so she got down and went to her room making excuse of study.

In night, they all decided to watch movie in their home theater and went there. They thought to play horror movie but jhope and yn immediately denied so they played comedy movie.
Yn brought Skitty cat, Eve dog, piplup penguin, vulpix fox, cubchoo bear, pancham panda and sparky Pikachu and her another pikachu making them sit beside her.

Jhope: why you bright these plushies.
Yn: they will also watch movie with me

They shook their heads in disbelief watching the movie. In middle of it, yn and Aera slept.

After movie ended, taehyung carried Aera and jin carried yn to make them sleep in room.

Jin was about to leave the room after placing yn on bed but he heard something falling down just as he reached to door and turned to see her books on floor while yn was sweating and throwing her hands in air. He got confused and tried to calm her but when nothing work, he ran back to theatre room and took her plushie placing the teddy bear near her which she threw away then he placed pikachu and found her getting relaxed after fee minutes. He took a deep breath feeling relieved. He left the room with her toys spread on floor which he didn't noticed.

Next morning, yn woke up and put her legs down letting out a squeak feeling something under her leg...

Yn: it's alright, ghosts do night duties they won't be here now.

Yn look down while praying for her poor heart and sighed seeing her teddy. She picked the plushies placing them on bed and ran to do her morning routine.

To Be Continued