27. "You guys are deadbeat parents."

EVERYONE WERE IN THEIR CABINS, Percy was in his new cabin, Cabin 03, The Poseidon's cabin. Erika was packing her bags. She wanted to meet her family, She didn't really know where they were now.

Erika was with Annabeth and Thalia, wearing the camp half blood clothes she wears.

"Are you not going home?" Annabeth asked as she was dressed up to go back home.

"Nope. I don't know where my family is right now." Erika responded as she looked back at Erika.

After a few minutes, Erika and Annabeth were with Thalia. "You guys are going home to see your families?" Percy asked as he walked up.

"It's a tree, seaweed brain." Erika said with an eyeroll. "It doesn't express opinions. But she's probably thrilled."

"And how do you feel about it?" Percy asked the two.

"I'm just gonna stay with my family." Annabeth shrugged, She was literally shipping these two.

"Well. He wants to show me New York City first, so I'm gonna pretend I haven't been there, " Erika responded, "And then some place called Disney World, which kinda sounds like Waterland." She added, "But less determined to kill you."

"Wait, did I read that wrong? What am I walking into?" Erika asked as he smiled.

"Just... be a kid." Percy responded.

"GUYS! GUYS!" Grover yelled as he ran up.

"You got it?" Annabeth asked, looking at the goat boy.

"Where is it?" Percy asked before Grover revealed the Searcher's license, "Is that your Searcher's license?"

Grover nodded, "Yeah! Officially authorized to begin the quest for Pan!" He said.

The three began going to their own ways. Annabeth went to her father's, Grover began searching and Percy was dragging Erika to Montauk, so she could meet Sally.

It was an awkward moment for Erika when she witnessed the reunion between Sally, Percy's mom, and Percy.

"What happened?" Sally asked as she hugged her son tightly.

"It's a long story." He said. "But a good one." He added.

Sally looked at Percy before Sally said, "It's time to wake up." She said, looking at her son.

Suddenly, a man walked up to the house. Erika and Percy were still there, confused.

"Are you serious?" Erika said, looking at the man.

"We're still doing this?" Percy asked. "We won, You lost." He said. The man was apparently Kronos. "Get out of our dreams already."

Kronos chuckled. "Soon enough, we'll meet in your world." He said. "If you can survive what's next."

"Well, it turns out we're pretty good at this. So, when you are serious... come find us." Erika shrugged, looking at Kronos.

"And that... is my hope! Your survival is the key to my return." Kronos responded. The kids looked at each other before they eventually woke up from their houses. But Erika was in the cabin.

"Rise and Shine." Clarisse said as she poured water on Erika to wake her up.

"Clarisse. I'm gonna murder you." Erika yelled as she threw a pillow at Clarisse.

"Erika! Here's a letter for you." A random kid said as he handed Erika the letter.

"Der Erika,

How is your holidays? Mine is great. I'm having a lot of fun with My mom, She finally left Gab. Anyways, I just wanted to say that tahnk you for bieng one of my greatest friend. I'm really, really gratful, Write me a letter bak soon, See you in next year, War girl.