29. Hanging out at Disney

AS SOON AS SUMMER ARRIVED, many demigods had left the camp. Well, Erika left the camp for a day, roaming around Disney with Percy. On the last day of the summer holidays, these two lovebirds were at Disney.

Right now, taking the leave from Chiron, Gaslighting the man into giving her a break because she just saved the world, she was in Sally's car, greeting his mom.

"Hey... I think I've seen you before." Sally said quietly, looking at the brunette through the rearview mirror.

"Oh, uh. I think you might've in your teens?" Erika responded, looking at Sally. The older woman shrugged.

"Right, wear your seatbelts?" Sally said, staring at the two kids.

The kids wore their seatbelts as Sally drove from montauk to California, where the Disney World Resort was. Well, obviously, They wouldn't be going to Florida or Paris, would they?

Sally kept her eyes on the brunette. Noticing a lot about the girl. The woman dropped the kids off to the Disney, driving off to whatever they were gonna do.

"... You okay?" Percy asked, dressing in casual clothes but like poseidon.

"Yeah?" Erika said, sipping on a drink she had as she looked up at Percy. "Oh, you're still wearing my necklace?" Erika said, looking up at the boy as she gently touched the pendant.

The blonde's breath rose as he could feel the brunette's fingers brush against his skin. He just pressed his lips together before awkwardly asking, "Do you want it back?" He asked, looking down at the brunette.

"Huh? No." Erika said, backing up. "Come on, I wanna go to the rides." Erika said, grabbing his wrist again as she began walking away.

The boy's blue eyes just looked at the short girl. "You're so short." Percy teased. "How are you able to walk in that?"

"In what?" Erika said, While Percy was just wearing a blue sweater and baggy jeans, Not even sure why, but Erika was wearing the baggy t-shirt, Baggy jeans and had like a lot of bracelets on her wrists. (Just two per wrist.)

"That. You're like so short. I don't even think you'd be able to move." Percy teased again.

"Okay? At least I don't look like a giant like you." Erika bickered back, playfully rolling her eyes at the boy as she took another sip of the drink she had in her hands.

"At least my dad is not Ares." Percy responded, raising his eyebrow at the girl.

"At least my stepmother was not Medusa at one point." Erika responded. "Come on dimwit. I want to go to the rides." Erika said again.

The boy just snickered to himself, following the girl. "Have you noticed something?" Percy asked, shoving his free hand into his pocket.

"Noticed what?" Erika asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That there are no monsters trying to attack us?" Percy responded, looking at the girl who made no move to look back at him, instead just continued walking.

"... Yeah, because these monsters actually got a life." Erika responded, standing in front of the ride as they waited in que.

"... So, who's your favourite character?" The boy asked, trying to strike a conversation between the two.

"Uh." Erika said before the brunette added, "I think it's Mulan."

"Mulan?" Percy asked, raising an eyebrow. "Mine is probably -"

"Maui?" Erika cut him off.

".... Yeah." Percy responded. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah." Erika said, pressing her finger against her other hand to list off the things. "You're both ugly, You guys both love water and are tall as hell." Erika said before she looked at the blonde up and down, as if she's judging him. She was sarcastic about all of this. "Plus, I'm joking."