1: 𝑆 𝑇 𝐴 𝑌

The window in which your world was playing shut off. Instead, a little window with two choices popped up. It read "Will you stay with me?". It gave you two options. Leave, or stay.

K(kinito): "In this house, in this world. Think of all the adventures i could generate."

You hesitate. You didn't want to leave him, but you couldn't stay with him forever either. You have a busy life and many things to do. Kinito knew very well you didn't have much free time.

K: "It will be the perfect life"

You didn't do anything for a while. This was a hard choice, but staying with him was completely impossible. As you drag your cursor over the "Leave" option, you notice Kinito's eye twitch. You really wanted to stay with him, but had no other choice. Surely he would understand, right?

After a while, you finnaly close your eyes and tap "Leave". Kinito's head twitches as he begins to speak again:

K: "What. After all we've been through, you still want to leave?"

After a moment, he speaks again, however his voice is heavily glitched and distorted:

K: "卄丹卄丹卄丹卄卄丹卄丹. Do you realise how little power you have in this situation?! It was never a question. I just wanted to give y o u a n e a s y o p t i o n."

As your screen began chopping and distorting, you try to shut your computer off, but fail. You try to unplug your computer, but before you manage to do anything, you feel your very atoms spread apart. You were evaporating, becoming part of the air. It felt so strange... Yet didn't hurt at all. It was more of a sickness inducing tingle. Your stomach and guts were torn into millions of atoms. Slowly, you were unable to see, you were just part of the air now. No thought, no nothing.
Were you dead?

~ ~ ~ Creator's note!
Uh yeah so sorry for just writing what happens in the game all over again, but this is like an intro story.
Sorry if i got any dialogue wrong as i wrote it all from memory. I guess you can tell where this is going lol.
Hope you enjoy!