smut shit GRAHHH

VERY SERIOUS WARNING ⚠️ 🙏
THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER AND IT CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES AND SITUATIONS!!!

😦

My breath was heavy and every muscle in my body was aching for a bit of special attention.
I wanted to jerk off so bad... But Kinito was right there, on the bed, innocently looking at me.
His human form turned me on. I couldn't deny it. He was indeed very hot, but today my body wanted someone more than ever.
I felt my cock harden, knowing very well it's visible. As my cheeks turn bright pink, i run to the nearest refuge, the blanket. I hop into the bed with Kinito and cover myself up, trying to act casual.
Kinito didn't seem to notice but was worried:

K: "You okay, Y? You look... Pale."

You feel his warm breath on your neck as he speaks. Why me?! Ugh
...
You try to hold back and give a straight answer.

Y: "Yeah... I just feel..."

K: "Something's wrong."

Kinito got under the blanket. I flinched as i tried to hide myself even more using my legs, however it was to no avail.
I felt Kinito's hands spread my legs apart.

Y: "Kinito... Get outta there."

K: "Do you need help?"

Kinito placed one of his hands right onto my erect member. I didn't complain. I needed this...

Y: "Yes... But.. do you know how...?"

After i gave him my answer, Kinito took no time to get to work. He knew exactly what he was on about, slowly stripping me of my clothes.

K: "Which form?"

I didn't know what he was asking at first, but then i realised he was talking about one of his forms to take. I wanted to fluster him, as he seemed a little too confident, so i answered:

Y: "Your real form."

I thought that perhaps showing affection towards his true self would make him a little flustered, but he was unfazed. He turned into his real form and continued dragging my underwear off.
My long, hard penis leaped out, longing for his touch.

He teased me by running one of his gloved hands down my shaft gently, making me let out a soft moan.
Why is he so good...? Perhaps being on the internet for so long... He probably had access to... Anything.

I began speaking in a shaky voice:

Y: "Please, Kinito... I..."

K: "Be patient."

I felt my arousal increase when i heard his soft voice, almost like a lullaby, while he was teasing me with amazing gentleness.

Kinito suddenly gripped my penis harder. I couldn't help but flinch and quiver as i already somehow hit an orgasm.

K: "Barely even had to touch you~"

Even i was surprised on how easily he finished me off. But... I wanted more...
I tried to get up when i felt one of his hands push me right back down.

K: "Did i say i was finished?"

Something about him taking authority flooded me with arousal. I put both of my hands on his as he begins quickly pushing and pulling on my cock.
I felt a knot build up between my legs as i moaned loudly.

After a few seconds i began trembling, but despite me reaching my peak and cumming long strings, he continued.
I gasped for air when he finally stopped.

K: "Are you good now?"

I gulped. As Kinito climbed onto me, i felt my cock harden again, pointing right towards him.

Y: "I'm... Finished..."

K: "Mmm... Good....    Because I'm not!"

Kinito turned back into his human form, but he was fully naked. It was quite a nice sight.
He sat on my cock, slowly taking me in.

Y: "K-Kinito! You..."

K: "I need to get something in return too."

As i was forced to thrust into him, i saw a slight tint of blush on his face.
He was visibly trying hard to have no reaction, but it was his first time doing this. I continued, Kinito's face turning more and more red.
Quickly, he lost his cool and let himself slide down onto me, becoming a blushing hot mess.

You know what... I can't do this anymore. 😭🫡
That's all you get.

 😭🫡That's all you get