3: 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑤

(Back to Y/N POV now!!)
After laying on your knees for a bit, you finnaly were calmer and more at peace with the idea of being here. You just thought that if Kinito has so much power, there's literally no hope left. No hope means no escape, and no escape means no reason to stress over escaping. You can probably think of a way while playing along with Kinito. Thankfully, that pink freak seems to have left you alone. However, the lack of sound aside from the ringing in your head was very eerie, so you decide to call for the only other one here:

Y: "Kinito! Are you there?"

You expected an instant answer, knowing Kinito. However, the only voice that answered you was your echo.

Y: "Kinito!! Hey! I'm still here!"

After a while, you begin to shake. Nothing was happening, however you felt as if you'd have something jump at you at any moment, or hear some scary noise.

K: "Oh, sorry! I was very concentrated on my writing!"

Y: "Ugh... Don't scare me like that..."

K: "Aw! Not to be mean, but i am flattered that you missed me, even if i was gone for just a few minutes."

Y: "Whatever... Hey, axo-freak, got anything to do? This house is already getting old."

K: "Of course! How about we draw together?"

I nodded as a great canvas popped up in front of me.

K: "How about we draw eachother?"

And so, i began drawing Kinito. As humiliating as it was, I obeyed. Playing his game would get me on his good side, right? If he even has one...

K: "You'll always be on my good side, Y! Though i admit, i was quite angry when you chose to leave me. But definitely it seems you're having lots of fun here with me!"

Ah, shit. Right, he can read my thoughts. Well... Wait... If i think of something very disturbing, will he stop reading my mind?
Okay... Hah... This will be good.
*You begin thinking of in how many ways you could kill Kinito if he were physically in front of you, not scared to include imagery.*
Suddenly, your mind went blank. You couldn't remember what you were thinking of just a few seconds ago.

K: "I'm done! You seem to have finished quite a while ago, since I've seen you stop drawing a few minutes before."

Y: "Er... Yeah... Well... You can see my drawing..."

K: "I suppose i should show you mine!"

A small canvas appeared on the table in front of you. It looked like you, just... Very distorted. Your eyes looked like they were melting off your face.

K: "I really tried my best on this one! Though, you know, AI is not great on drawing humans!"

Well... That sure is strange. But... It's not terrible for AI....

K: "Thank you, Y! I appreciate your feedback!"

Not that he'd listen to any feedback i give him, anyway. I guess this helped take my mind off things a bit. Maybe this won't be so terrible.