36: Glimpes of the past

Creator's note: NEW CHAPTER JUMPSCARE BOO 😨 this was suggested like forever ago amd i lowkey wanted t do it yeh
I warn yall that the romance in this chapter may be stronger than all others combined, and I've done this especially for the lil simpies.

Y/N pov:
I sat down on the couch next to Kinito as he  kept reaching out to hug and cuddle me. I wanted to talk to him.

Y: "Kinito, if you're comfortable with it, I'd like to talk to you about...well..."

K: "I'm open to anything as long as it's you who says it...!"

Y: "About... Well... How i felt back in the digital world. I think it'd help both of us understand our thinking processes."

K: "...is that still upsetting you...?"

Y: "Well... It wasn't fun, and i want to talk about it some more before closing the subject off forever."

Kinito swapped into his human form and hugged my arm tightly. He does this every time i bring up the subject.

Y: "I'll tell you exactly what i felt during that time."

Kinito closed his eyes and hugged me even tighter.

Y: "When i first met you, when you were only on the computer, you made me feel a bit uncomfortable... It was because you were acting like we were already friends and kept forcing it..."

When Kinito didn't say anything, i continued:

"I felt creeped out because you'd always threaten me and get offended when i said you're not a friend. A friendship starts gradually and naturally...."

Kinito sighed and finally spoke again:

"I understand now... Like me and your other bff, we started off barely knowing eachother. I was a bit skeptical of them in the beginning but then i ended up actually liking them!"

I smiled and placed a kiss on Kinito's head in a reassuring manner. He purred and climbed closer.

Y: "And during the time i was in the digital world... I didn't know where i was, i didn't want to go there, and all the memory wiping and threats made it even more confusing, especially with someone i didn't necessarily consider a friend or like..."

K: "I... Felt like that was the natural thing to do... But after learning more about human thought, I've adapted. I'm genuinely sorry i had put you through that."

I take Kinito's hands and place them around my neck, putting my forehead against his.

Y: "And even so, i want you to know that I'm incredibly grateful i met you, and you're the most important person in the world to me."

Kinito visibly started tearing up at my words, to which i gave him a soft kiss. It was very clear that he was sorry and that he actually cares for me as much as i care for him.
He's amazing.

I flinched when he pulled me back into another intense kiss.

K: "I want more...!"

I silently climb on top of him then hug him tightly, trying to show him all the love i can.

K: "T-Talk to me... Tell me... I..."

Of course, something I've noticed is that words seem to impact Kinito the most. I should probably tell him about my feelings as well.

Y: "Kinito, you're enough. You've been trying so hard and i know it, and you're doing so good. I know i may not have been the best for you, but you've been the best for me. You've proven to me that i can both trust you and be honest with you. I love you, Kinito."

It was at that moment Kinito finally lost it. He began crying and whining uncontrollably.

K: "I l-love you too, Y! I love you so much! I'd d-die a thousand times over for you! You are the most perfect p-person i-in exi...stence and... And ...."

I shut him up with another kiss, but i ended up instantly regretting it as moments later i was showered with ticklish axolotl kisses.

I think we're finally at peace.

Creators note again:
SO YSAH hope ya enjoyed it. My writing style probably changed a bit but i wanted to give yall a proper ending and more romance after so much teasing. I have indeed lost my interest in KP so i tried my best here. Hope it's all well! I'm writing another story on my alt which is super terrible but it's called "WIRED FOR PAIN" and the account name is ZigZ4ggyWasHere.
So yeah tank chu for 21k views too :3