19: 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡

(Y/N POV)

You came back home at 8 pm. You felt no dread or headache while at work, meaning that Kinito has been feeling ok while at home.
You greeted him and noticed he was clearly happy for you to be back. He was in his human form.
Since it was Friday night, you thought why not take some time to rest from the stress of the past few days with a few video games.
You wanted to play something with Kinito so you picked a game very familiar to him: Minesweeper.
You boot up the same old pc you met Kinito on. It was strange to see that same background again.

K: "Ooh! Minesweeper! I'm an ace at this game!"

Y: "That's good, because i am terrible at it."

You press on the screen once which reveals plenty of numbers on the sides of the game.

Y: "What should i do now?"

K: "Well... By I'm an "ace", i meant... When I'm in the computer i have access to the game source code... So i know which slots are mines..."

Y: "Oh. Of course. Why am i not surprised?"

We lose a few rounds before i get the hang of it, but when I finally win, i decide to let Kinito play a few rounds too. While he struggles to win, i yawn and let my head fall on his shoulder.
I felt him flinch when i did that and chuckled slightly.
He continued playing, losing way more rounds than me.
It was pretty funny. One guy that has lived seeing many minesweeper gameplays to lose so much.
I snuggle closer to him. He's clearly surprised that it's me initiating this.

K: "Hey... How about we leave this game for now and... Stay together a bit?"

Y: "Sure, sounds good."

I push harder onto his shoulder and we fall into a hug. It felt nice...
I was quite sleepy from work. Despite sleeping well last night, i was about to doze off.
Kinito didn't protest either, we lulled eachother to sleep by just being there.
And so, we both fell asleep under the light of the computer.