13:𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔

THIS LEAVES OFF FROM CHAPTER 12!
IT'S STILL CONNECTED TO IT STORY WISE.

You woke up late from staying up late.
As you got up and turned around, you jumped when you saw Kinito looking at you with his average blank expression.

Y: "Ah! Kinito... You're awake! Are you okay? Why'd you pass out yesterday?"

K: "Well... I have to assure you that i felt your every touch. I was coding my human form, sorry. I didn't know it would take so long, but coding a human body is much harder than a little digital world with a funfair."

Y: "Oh... Well, is it ready?"

K: "Indeed. However i wanted to wait for you before morphing."

Y: "Show me!"

K: "Also, i have to mention that I've used information from our many friendship analysis questions to form this body, so it looks good for you."

Y: "Ah... So that's what all that was for ... I'm flattered, i guess"

Kinito slowly morphed into something else, many colors flashing around him.
Before you soon stood a man about your age, who was wearing a fancy suit. He had brown hair and eyes.
It really did look like what you told Kinito in the friendship analysis hub.

K: "Is this okay? Should i change anything?"

Y: "N-No, it's perfect!"

K: "I told you, I'm the perfect friend. Forever and ever."

Those words bring me bad memories. My smile faded a bit.

K: "Only if... You want to be my friend... Of course. Maybe it won't be forever ..."

You smiled again. Kinito was getting much better at being a friend.

Y: "Hope it lasts as long as possible."

You hug Kinito. He clumsily hugs you back. He probably isn't used to this body.
You felt a slight tint of arousal from Kinito's new body. That was... To be expected, as all your answers to the friendship quiz were based of a lot of internet and anime characters you were really simping on.
This is no complaint, though! He really did look as you wanted.