8: 𝐿𝑒𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒

Well... I'm free. Now what?
I looked back at the screen as i was planning to shut the computer off.
I began typing again "Hey, I'm not leaving you, okay? I will be back"

K: "Aw... I'll be waiting... I'll work on a little something for you i guess..."

Finnaly feeling at peace, i shut off my computer and leaped onto my bed. Being real felt amazing. I open my phone, and surely, tons of messages. So many panicked messages from all of my friends and family.
Time to tell all of them I'm not dead, i guess....

I spent my entire day chatting with real people and experiencing real sensations such as taking a real cold shower, actually eating and drinking and feeling the summer sun rays.
I actually felt at peace. However, the thought that i had to go back to talk to Kinito tonight and every day from now on kind of turned my stomach inside out. I mean... I didn't have to, but breaking the promise and destroying that computer would haunt me for life, like a sort of curse that we would somehow meet again and I'd have a cruel punishment.
I guess he does care at least a little, since he actually freed me from the computer and we managed to talk it out...
But something tells me it's not over yet.
At 8 pm, I finally turned my computer on again. Surely, kinito was there waiting for me. He actually seemed quite happy.