33: 𝐺𝑜𝑎𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑

I gently stroke Kinito's head. I was flattered about his... Feelings. Could we really be a thing? A human and a desktop pet that got vomited out from my prehistoric computer.
Also... Isn't he an animal? I guess he's just animal shaped... Or are axolotls kinito shaped?
You've been long looking for someone to actually give you that special type of attention. And Kinito... You cared about him. He was nice and would probably do whatever you tell him to. He likes your food, offers mental support, and likes black cats...
Maybe he... Was your type? Thinking about it... You also really like him. In his human form, he looks exactly like some character you'd 100% be a huge simp of in a video game. His normal form is also very cute.
Maybe... It's not so bad after all.
You got down and left a gentle kiss on his cheek.

K: "Ah.. huh?!"

Kinito quickly got up, extremely flustered. That's another thing you adored about him.

Y: "I'd never throw you away, Kinito. Always have the confidence to tell me anything."

Kinito gave you a big hug as a thank you. You felt his arms trembling.

KINITO'S POV
I felt my face heat up. I couldn't tell if this was another one of my dreams or reality. Y's gentle pets felt as real as they can get.
My heart was racing. I could explode right now.

Y: "Haha, rest now, Kinito. We can talk about this when you're ready."

I wrapped myself in the blanket like a burrito, despite feeling my body heat skyrocket. As Y left, i felt myself slowly calm down.

Wow....