9: 𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑡

K: "Y! You're back! You won't believe what i just finished working on.

Ah... What could be making him so happy? I waited for him to speak again, as he couldn't hear me or read my mind when i wasn't digitalised.

K: "But, you have to promise me you won't scream or panic."

Oh no... This wasn't a great sign. Despite my concern, i still pressed 'yes'. I was curious but also very scared of what I'll see next.
Kinito used his surfboard to glide out of sight. Being unable to see him on my screen, i had an idea of what happened.

. . .

. . .

My suspicions were, of course, proven true when i felt a hand placed on my shoulder. I didn't want to turn around.
I heard his voice behind me. This time, more life-like, but it was still *him* .

K: "Hey... How are you?"

I took a deep breath and turned around. In front of me was of course... Kinito himself. Real, flesh and bones.

Y: "Hey.... Looking good today... Kinito...."

I tried to play it cool, even though my heart was about to break out of my chest and explode of fear and panic.

If he hurts me, he can't magically heal me. If he snaps again and actually kills me, there's no bringing me back...

K: "It's okay...."

Kinito tried to drag me into a hug. I was frozen in fear, so it was easy for Kinito to just pick me up and hug me.

Y: "I... You.... Agh... I can't think straight.... How?!"

K: "Magic..."

It didn't take me long to realise Kinito was feeling me up. I wiggled my way out of his grasp and fell right onto the floor. Yep, i definitely asked for that one.

K: "Ah! Sorry... It's just... I've never felt real humans before... You're so warm and soft, like you're made of jelly."

Kinito helped me up. This was getting very weird.

Y: "So... What will you do, now that you're... Real..."

K: "Anything you desire."