11: ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑒

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN REDONE BECAUSE KINITO WAS NOT IN CHARACTER AND IT WAS TOO CRINGEY LOL

~ ~
(Y/N POV)
It was weird to have Kinito really here. What would my friends think? Keeping a digital alien axolotl hidden from the world in my house?

K: "I like being "real", Y!"

Y: "Haha... I'm glad..."

K: "Is there anything bothering you?" Kinito got up from your lap and looked at you. "Are you uncomfortable with me being real?"

Y: "Nothing really! It's just.... Something like.... You, isn't really the average sight for a human."

K: "Oh! I guess i understand. I can work on a more... Average form."

Y: "You mean you can have a human form? That'd be great!"

K: "I'll have to work on it."

Kinito got up and laid down on the floor next to your bed. He closed his eyes, looking much like he was sleeping. I decide not to question it and let him be. Some... Kinito-free hours would be nice.
You left the room. Kinito seems to not have noticed. You even dress up and still no sign of Kinito hearing.
Guess that's a good thing, huh?

Well, anyways.
You leave the house and make sure to lock the door. You leave a note on the bedroom door "Be back soon, don't worry about me."
As you felt the natural breeze, you began finally relaxing. So much has happened...
The REAL sound of the REAL leaves rustling was calming. You wanted nothing more but to enjoy this.
But it didn't last long. Your phone buzzed.
It was a text from your boss.
You restarted work tomorrow. You missing for a few days has brought a great amount of leftover work for you to do. As terrible as it was, you had to do it for your sake.
After about an hour, the sun set and you went back inside.

~CREATORS NOTE~
Hope you enjoyed this redone chapter and that it's better than what it was before. I'll redo the next chapter as well
SORRY for removing the romance but it was very rushed and unnatural
There will still be romance but it will be more gradual and NON cringey.