7: 𝑃𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

I began breathing quickly as the monster approached me.

K: "YOU. ARE. MINE."

I try to kick him as he grabs my arm and tightens his grasp so hard that i felt like it was put in a crusher.
Suddenly, he stops. However it was not soon enough for him not to hurt me. As he saw my digital blood drip from my hurt arm, he turned back into his normal form and disappeared.
I was left wounded and terrified.

Y: "THANK YOU, best friend! You really did it this time!"

I whimpered in pain. This is pure torture.

However, Kinito soon appeared again,  grabbing me by that hurt arm again. He seems to have coded me to be frozen again, as i couldn't move.
He gently stretched out my arm and i felt something wrap around it. He bandaged me. The blood soaked into the white bandages.
He avoided eye contact the entire time. Kinito summoned his cloud and placed me on it. It felt like very soft, warm cotton.

Y: "Kinito! Look at me."

With a robotic sigh, he turned around and sat in the cloud next to me. As he was still avoiding eye contact, i tapped his back with my healthy arm.

K: "I snapped again. I'm sorry."

As much as i hated it, i felt bad for Kinito. As an AI, he was probably extremely confused with everything going on. He couldn't understand my feelings, for sure, and i definitely couldn't understand him. I don't know if he actually feels bad for me, or if it's just his code.
I reached my arm out again and wrapped it around Kinito in an awkward hug.

K: "Do you... Forgive me?"

Y: 'I forgive you. But please, if you truly want my good, and if you truly trust me, let me go."

I was anxious bringing the topic that angered Kinito so much up again, but to my surprise, he just let out a long sigh and spoke:

K: "Okay. Promise me you won't leave me forever. Promise..."

Before i got to answer, i saw Kinito tearing up. It's the first time he shows actual emotion.

Y: "Yes... I promise with my life."

Kinito opened the command prompt and stood up again. He typed very slowly and was hesitant.

Y: "I promise"

I reassured him, which seemed to speed up the process. I was very glad when i felt the same feeling as when I got sucked into the computer. Soon enough, i was back into reality, my computer in front of me. I could still see Kinito looking at me through the screen. To make sure everything is okay, i began typing "Thank you :)"
Kinito definitely read it. He still seemed sad, but still relieved that he actually made me happy for once.

~ CREATORS NOTE ~
Yeah, this was a bit of a longer chapter, that's cause this was actually planned to be two chapters, but they were both short so i mashed them into one. The first was named 'Punishment' and the second would be 'Forgiveness'. Take it as a 2-part chapter! Hope you enjoy the rest of the story.