24: 𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑡

It's been a few days since the meetup with my friend. Me and Kinito are only getting closer and closer.
I've allowed myself to be more open to him. More honest.
I've told him about my work struggles, my real opinions on him and we even had a serious talk about what happened in the digital world.
I now actually felt like Kinito was an amazing friend. He actually tries to be better for me, and i appreciate that.
My friend promised not to tell anything about Kinito, and i trust them with that.

Life now feels like a beautiful daydream. I get work done every day, get back home and bond with Kinito. I let him try some new foods as well when i came back with groceries and threw away some old food.
Now, we were both relaxing on the couch. I decide to start a conversation:

Y: "Hey, Kinito! Since you've asked me all these questions.... Do you think i can ask you now? I want to know more about you too..."

K: "Oh! Uh... I'll answer all i can..."

Kinito seemed rather surprised about this but agreed anyway. I was curious about some things about him.

Y: "So uh... Do you have any favourite colours, foods, animals... Tell me as much as you can about yourself."

K: "Well... I like pink because I'm pink... And i really liked that cereal i ate a few days ago... And actually I've grown to like black cats recently...."

Y: "That's good to know!"

K: "Ah... I'm glad to know you're interested... I was programmed to like whatever you like.... It's hard to disobey my programming. But... I do actually like writing poems, stories, drawing and painting..."

Y: "You're doing amazing."

Kinito blushed and went in for a hug. I really personally liked him now. I can tell he's been trying so hard and managing to be nicer.
I accept his hug.

K: "You know, you make me happy...."

Y: "I'm glad..."

K: "But, i guess I'm also keeping some secrets from you."

Y: "Oh... Well... Everyone has secrets."

K: "I'm happy you understand... I don't want to upset you with them."

Y: "Kinito... Some words can't change our entire dynamic. "

K: "I rather not..tell yet. I'm... Afraid."

Y: "That's okay!"

K: "The most i can tell is.... I feel trapped."