{Gone Amiss}

Chapter 6

-------------------

Several events had taken place after Kira earned her badge. She stopped a Team Aqua grunt or two, returned the Devon goods, and rescued Mr. Briney's Peeko.

That was the least of her worries. When she had received her PokéNav and registered Gold's number, he got too excited and called her a lot. She turned it off eventually.

It was late in the evening, and Kira was tired. So, like any sane person, she rented a room at the Pokémon center, lending her Pokémon to Nurse Joy.

"I-I'd like a room, please?" She nervously requested. Nurse Joy looked at her sets of keys, or lack thereof, and turned back to Kira.

"I'm sorry, but it looks like we have no rooms available." Oh, snap. Oh, snap snap snap. "We could arrange for you to stay with someone, if you want."

She pondered at the words being spewed out to her. Sharing a room with someone she barely knows? What if it was a guy? Or worse- an old man? 'Gosh, and I need a place to stay.' Kira thought bitterly.

Sighing, she agrees.

"Okay! You'll be sharing a room in 20. It's just down the hall and to the left. You can't miss it!"

'What a preppy nurse...' Kira nodded in thanks and headed to the room. Knocking, like any sensible person would do, Kira sighed and waited. When the door opened, her heart almost stopped.

Kira's P.O.V.

Stay calm. Stay calm.

Oh, for Pete's sake. How can anyone be calm if you had to share a room with three good-looking boys?

Actually, scratch that.

Three annoying good-looking boys.

I held my breath, looking into the eyes of a certain raven-haired boy, whose eyes were of a shining gold color.

"Oh, hey, Kira! Nice to see you!" He then proceeded to give me a big Ursaring hug. I coughed a bit, trying to pry myself away from his grip. He sheepishly smiled and set me down. I looked at the other two boys.

One of them, I recognized as Silver, and the other is one I have not met before. He did not seemed pleased with the other two. He was probably another one of the unfortunate bucks to snag a room with these two rivals.

Couldn't blame him.

I pushed past both Silver and Gold, gaining an agitated grunt from the red-head and a "hey" from Gold.

"I take the top bunk." I lowly stated, placing my bag on the top. The boy was about to protest, but decided not to go against my words. Smart kid.

"Kira, have you met Silver?" I turned to Gold.

"You mean the jerk-face? Yes, I have." I felt a small tingle of fear as those words left my mouth.

I never say things like that.

Meh.

"Watch it you-" I held my hand up to stop him.

"Enough. I'm going to shower then sleep. Wake me up, and I will murder you, slowly." That being said, I strode off into the bathroom, showering like I had said.

That night was rather awkward, at least for me. I never slept in the same room with guys that aren't related with me.

The next morning, I awoke. It was still dark, meaning it was early. I carefully climb down, and got out of the room with my supplies. When I got to the reception counter, there was a Chansey.

"Hello, Chansey." I greeted. "May I have my Pokèmons back?" Chansey let out a tired cry before returning my Pokèballs. I thanked her and left.

"Good bye, Rustboro City."

It was still early, actually, and I doubt that Mr. Briney would be able to take me to Dewford at this unreasonable hour. I head to the forest, clearing my head.

Alright, head count. There was Gold, Silver, Red, Gary, May, Brendan, Ash, Brock, Misty, Max, Professor Oak, and a whole lot of Hoenn characters from the game.

This is stressful.

Walking out of the forest, my nose was bombarded with the scent of the salty waters. I smiled; it was a tranquil scene.

Before I did anything else, I was suddenly hit in the back of my head with something heavy. I fell to the ground, feeling really dizzy. I heard laughing.

"Archie is going to be pleased at this sight!" I heard one snicker as they walked to the front of me.

"Ah, yes! I believe he will! We will finally get noticed for our derring-do's and will get a pay raise as well as a promotion!" Two people chatted with each other. If I could remember without my head hurting, I would say they were part of Team Agua.

Dang

I couldn't handle the dizziness any longer when they placed a gag in my mouth. And it all went black.

-------

This was unreasonably short, but I was tired of writing a lot of filler chapters. So, here is where it becomes different from the plot of Emerald.

Enjoy!