{Team Aqua}

Chapter 7

-------------

Kira's P.O.V.

Darkness; cold; silence; the three things I never wanted to feel in my life -- especially not at once. There was a faint smell of iron in the atmosphere. I tried to open my eyes but there was something heavy blocking the way. I growled.

I was kidnapped, wasn't I?

I asked myself such a rhetorical question. Of course I was.

But, since I am here, I might as well reflect on all that had happened, or well, the parts that had been left out.

To start, I am in my 17 year old body, which is nice. I am not some prissy ten year old.

Now, I have received Devon goods, I believe, but since I hated carrying them around too much, I just transfered them onto my PC, which was really convenient. After that, I continued to train my Pokémon. Emerald evolved into a Grovyle, which was really awesome since I love her so much.

Anyway, I should get back into trying to escape..

I struggled to open my eyes once more, but somehow, they still won't open. Around my wrists were something heavy and metallic. Hand-cuffs. Finally, around my mouth was some sort of gag, preventing me from screaming to my full potential. It's not like I had the courage to do so, anyway.

I was about to doze off again, until I heard the sound of shuffling footsteps and keys dangling against each other. I listened intently.

Once the door was open, several unsyncronized footsteps began to march in the supposed room. I knew then there was more than two people coming in.

One unlocked my cell and took off the heavy weight on my eyes. I knew it. I was blindfolded. Then, they took off my gag. What a relief.

My eyes met with three figures, all clad in a blue and black outfit. I didn't know how to explain it, but it was weird. The one who took off my blind fold also pulled me up, none too gently.

"Come on, runt, the boss wants to see you." The first one stated. I inwardly facepalmed. This has got to be some cliché kidnapping where the victim has to go see the boss, and some other crap that always happen.

"Whatever." I coldly mutter. I was pushed harshly towards the door, but since I was handcuffed, I couldn't protect the hard contact with my face to the wall. I groaned mentally and continued out. Outside the room was a long hallway extending left and right. The lights were bright. On the left, it extends until there was a plain white wall. To the right leads to the elevator, in which we went to.

Since there were four of us, three being the stupid people, two were on my sides, and the third one behind me. Awkward place to be.

I noticed that we were on the bottom floor, floor 4. The Team Aqua grunt, and yes, I knew what they already are, pressed the 2 button. I sighed monotonously, obviously bored.

"So," I began, "any reason to kidnap me?" I shrugged.

"Because the boss said." The female grunt to my right stated.

"Oh? So you mean to tell me that your boss wants you to kidnap me, but don't know why? Seems kinda suspicious to me." I saw a look of slight horror on her face but she withdrew that emotion and gave me a harsh glare.

"Shut it, you! What the boss wants, he gets!" Ah~ avoiding the question.

"Now, see, you are merely avoiding my question with a demand and statement about your boss. Something tells me you have no idea, right? And even if you did know, would you carry out that order? Ah, maybe you would. You're probably too naive to know, but hey, I'm just saying." God, I speak too much when I'm nervously trying to act like a smart aleck.

The look on her face was priceless. I would have laughed but the doors opened and I was shoved harshly, again. Now the appearance of the rooms have changed. The floors were a stone grey color, and the air smelled more... wet.

Boxes of different sizes all form a large pile, scattered everywhere. The sound of waves splashing against man-made foundations were heard. I was in a shipyard.

I felt pale. I needed to escape from here as fast as possible, but me being me, I continued to go where these jerk-wads are taking me.

We went through doors and tunnels and stairs until finally, we reached the 'boss's' quarters. It was a small office looking room with a bookshelf at the end of the room and a few potted plants.

In the center was a desk, and seated against the desk was the boss- Archie, if I remembered correctly.

"Ah, so you have awoken." He calmly began. It brought chills up my spine. "Do you know why you are here?" I, instead, did not answer but gave him a bored stare.

He chuckled. "You are here because you have something... different." Different?

"You see, last week, we picked up signals near Littleroot Town. We didn't know what it was, but it read as human life. Not risking any major disasters, we thought we could.. investigate the situation. So, I sent two of my bravest men to interfere that signal. Well, we had another thing wanting to happen there, too, but it seems that someone had foiled that plan." At the mention of 'someone,' Archie glared daggers at me.

"However, we got you so that was a plus. We could worry about the Devon goods later."

Devon goods? Oh, those. I wonder where I put them.. did I take them? Did I leave them behind? Where...?

I gave up. I was too groggy to think. I'm just going to assume I had placed the Devon goods somewhere where I can get later.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard him clear his throat. I gave him a look saying 'go on.'

"You, on the other hand, are to join us, Team Aqua, and help defeat Team Magma by expanding the sea!"

Shit.

I knew it.

"And if I don't?" A bored tone laced off my words, but a hint of panic wrapped around it.

He began to laugh maniacally before stopping to look at me with a dead serious face.

"Or we will have to annihilate you and everyone you love."

Oh, shit.

--------------

It's again not great, but it's better! I am excited!!!

- Hiiro