4 | an eye on you

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

Iris helped me carry my stuff to the common room, "Iris," i say, as she looked at me curiously, "Can you accompany me in the prefects bathroom?" She gulped and red tinted her cheeks, "What? You can't be serious. I'll call percy to help you bathe." The girl looked away, awkwardly, a red tint flushed to my cheeks when i remembered what i said to her,

what the fuck, oliver? I thought, eventually, percy came marching down the stairs, "I didn't know you had the courage to shag in the prefects bathroom, with a prefect you know could get you suspended." percy smirked at me, "i didn't mean it like that." The both of us were about to leave, as we heard the girls dorm room open, "Wood," she called out,

"What?" I said, shaking, "You can take the cast off when you shower, just dont use too much pressure when using your hand. Madame pomfrey will kill both me and you." she warned and awkwardly smiled, and marched up stairs when some other gryffindor girls called her back.

Both me and percy had walked through the marble floors of the prefect bathroom, hearing moaning myrtle chuckle, "Iris mentioned Penelope was finding you, right?"

"Yeah, she's a bit obsessed with me." I gulp, "Well, do you like her back? She's a bright student." I shook my head, "She's a bit fake around gryffindors to get close to me, she may be bright but  don't like the sun." Unless it was the sun during quidditch matches,  "How about Iris?" I glared at the ginger haired boy, "No way, she's way too strict. She doesnt know how to ride a broom eitherway! Stupid." I frown at the thought of the girl,

"She's independent though," percy added, "Then why wont you date her?" I rolled my eyes, "No thanks." I snort at his comment,

--

for the past few days of classes, i sat within one of my classes, feeling eyes behind my head, i look around to see iris; glaring at me as i answer the sheets of history of magic.

"What's going on between you two? I mean, eye contact during classes?" It had been like this for the past days, she would look out for me in between classes, i'd catch her eye within the hallways, she'd hang around the astronomy tower, and windows that surrounded the quad, checking if i was doing somethinf dangerous.

i felt bad for the girl; it was her first time being a prefect and The professor was already pressuring her by me, she was forced to care for me, asking me within classes for Professor Mcgonagall.

at the same time i hated it, i pretended i felt alright because i really was desperate to play quidditch sooner or later, but there was Iris Valenzuela, monitoring me.

after my classes with the ravenclaws, Peneloee clearwater was my partner in potions, what a shame. It was a friday so i rushed out of class to play quidditch instead of visiting hogsmaede.

I was the first to leave, not until i bumped into the girl, iris. Who was talking to the tall handsome fourth year huffle puff, Cedric Diggory. They were paying their farewells to each other when i had gotten there.

"Wood." She turned around, "how are you? Me and percy are going by hogsmaede with the twins. Wanna go? My treat." It was a hard option, but i missed quidditch too much, i shook my head, "I'd rather stay and rest," she awkwardly smiled at me, as i grabbed her shoulders.

"Look, i know professor mcgonagall told you to look out for me, but you're over doing it. Minimize it unless you wanna get called creep by everyone. I'm fine, iris." I explained, as she nodded her head, "Okay."
She smiled awkwardly as i smiled back, she left the hall immedietly, as i ran to my dorm to grab my quidditch set and broomstick.