14 | black figure

𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬

i forgot about it, everything. I had time for myself, i didn't have to worry about that douchebag. Ditching me for quidditch.

me and percy decided to seperate when patrolling, he was patrolling the insides of the castle- incase anyone was.. you know.

The outsides of the castle was more peaceful- since some students thought that we only checked the inside of the castle, no.

I looked around the quad, no one snogging, good. It was peaceful and breezy at night, thats why i chose to patrol outside.

I walked from the bridge, with my hands on my robe, going down the grassy grounds to the quidditch tent- which was surprisingly empty.

there were no naked teenagers, good. Good. I sighed, i wanted to get someone suspended, so. Bad.

i looked around once more, before looking at the grounds of the quidditch pitch, i wasnt told to look up, i mean who would fly at this time?

i shined my wand wherever, walking everywhere, around the pitch, i remembered that argument we had. Haha. Whatever.

i shined my flashlight at the quidditch tent when i saw a clothing of black floating inside, a green aura surrounded it. is it a students robe there were no colors of either of the houses though.

"Hey!" i shout, running to the tent as it dissapeared, i looked around, quiet scared. I heard sounds from the tent again, i ran inside, looking for the black figure, my heary raced.

I walked slowly as i approached it, preparing my wand at battle. My eyes found a pair of dark ones, i shined the flashlight on the figure.

"Fuck, go back to the dorms." I sighed in relief, "Iris." He dropped his quidditch broom. "Iris." I didn't respond as he walked closer.

"Iris." He said once again, i glared again, "one more mention of my name, i'll take you there myse-"

"Iris." He said once again, seriously? "i really need to talk to you." He said, putting his face closer, the moons light reflecting on his face.

"Dorm, now." I clenched my fists, he stayed silent, "Oliver, if you get suspended because they found out you were sneaking out while dropping your grades, you'll get suspended."

"Iris, i want to talk." He explained, "I don't! Just go to your dorm!" I snapped, glaring at him, pointing to the outside. "Two points from gryffindor." I glared.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes yet stayed, "Three." I glared deeper, "four."
"Do you want me to go higher? Leave, now."

he rolled his eyes and grabbed his broom, leaving the tent then flying back to the gryffindor tower in his quidditch robes.

i sighed, looking once more around the quidditch tent, the aura was suffocating, it felt bad. But no one was there, so i ignored it.

i saw a shadow like clothing lurking on the feild as i pointed my wand at it. "nox." I looked forward as the light from my wand dissapear, a bloody skull like under the clorhing came towards me like a jumpscare.

"Lumos!" I panicked, breathing heavily. I checked the bleachers one by one to check once more, none.

I eventually marched back by twelve, meeting up with percy back, he had taken his black hat off. "Saw anything?" He asked, "No, wood was going to play, though." I stayed quiet about what i saw, thinking i may just be crazy.

i marched to my dorm as i heard oliver come down from his to talk with percy, i simply ignored it.