13 | argument

𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬

i sat by the fountain again, waiting peacefully for oliver. It was a friday afternoon, Break time. We had two hours of free time since Professor Flitwick was fixing his documents in the ministry of magic.

Oliver finally raised his grades from dreadful to poor, it was hard to keep yur grades up especially if its from snape. He may have given you extra time but it means he will be deducting points as well.

i sighed as i waited under the tree, the sun was blaising hot, i wore a shirt and jorts to keep myself fresh, and i could just go back to my dorm and get back to my robes later.

i started to study for myself before oliver arrives, a few students hung around the quad, laughing and talking.

he was five minutes late, maybe he was on his way, i don't know. Was he taking a shower? No idea. The heat made my mind a bit dizzy, but i coped with a cooling charm.

10 minutes passed on the clock, i sighed. I didn't know whether i should leave or not, did he ditch me again? He told me he wanted to study.

I was afraid of looking like a weirdo sitting on a tree with piles of worksheets and books instead of in the library, i looked around again, people started dissapearing.

i sighed, i buried my face in the book out of pure boredness, i didn't even realize the time.. yet.

i looked at my pocket watch, it had already been an hour. An hour and a second, another two seconds, an hour and a minute, an hour and five minutes.

an hour and a half, i stared at the clock for fourty-five minutes, bored. The break time was about to end.

One hour and fourty nine, one hour and fourty one, one hour and fourty five. An hour and fifty eight. An hour and fifty nine.

i stood myself up, ready to run back to my dorm to attend DADA, i was a bit off and annoyed of oliver. Not just annoyed, furious. When does he stop wasting my time?

i spent my time in the grass, under the heat, waiting for him. My blood was boiling from anger. As i was about to exit on one if the classical cement doorways, i bumped into a boy in gryffindor robes.

i looked up, my blood boiled hotter, as if it was going to evaporate any sooner. "Iris," he smiled at me, fucking douchebag. "Thanks for wasting my time oliver, i'm late for class, move."

i rolled my eyes, i didn't want to miss charms because of him. A ray of sunlight hit my face, "Iris, please." He grabbed my wrist, as i tried to let go.

"I'm late, i'm sorry. I just needed to practice for my uncoming game! I thought i could finish practice earlier to go with you." i sarcastically giggled.

"Good luck with your grades," she shrugged, turning away, "Wait! We could skip DADA and study?" I sighed, "Oliver."

"Iris." I sighed once more, "I'm saying, i'm done with your shit."

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

i raised an eyebrow, "what?" I asked the girl, "you're just wasting my time!" She snapped, "I asked for it!" I fought back, raising my voice.

"You ditch everything you plan." She looked at me with a sour face, "i would've rescheduled it if you told me you weren't going to make it sooner!" she clenched her fists, escaping my grasp.

"But no, Wood. You just make me have high expectations, and you cant even reach it, because what you did was much worse, Wood. You left me hanging." I heard her breath shake.

why do i always end up hurting her, she was red from madness- i think. She glanced at me, "You haven't even made it up to me. I gave you a second chance. I always did!" She was referring to our younger years.

I saw red, dripping down her nose, debating whether it was the shadows of her nose or not. PS. It was not.

"Iris." She looked down at the floor where the blood from her nose dripped down to, "Iris, i'll take you to hospital wing!" I insisted, i really was planning to actually take her out to hogsmaede. I just couldn't bring myself to it.

"Forget it wood, i dont even have to tell you, Because you always forget!" There she was, stomping away from me.