15 | injured

𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬

A few days passed after that events in the quidditch tent, it was Gryffindor v. Hufflepuff. Surely gryffindor will be one of the final competitors.

everyone was chanting their cheers, the score was 30;30 a tie, i cheered for Cedric Diggory, as well as some of my friends in the gryffindor team.

oliver was good a blocking, sure. his team mates were just getting into a little misunderstandment. Their seeker was bumping his broom into the other seeker; considered fowl.

30;50 , hufflepuff scored as their house cheered, as much i wanted to support cedric, i had my own house pride.

suddenly, olivers broom stick couldn't decide which one of the goalposts he should guard as one of the chasers of the hufflepuff team was about to come close.

"Hufflepuff scores!" Said madame hooch, Oliver caused a small tantrum in his broom before narrowing his eyes to focus.

A few more minutes in the game, 140;140, the batch of hufflepuffs were on to approach the goalposts, Oliver made sure he catches it.

the quaffle was thrown to them, oliver gripped on his broom, as the quaffle was thrown into his direction, the perfect direction, his broom got out of control.

his broom shoot him inside the hoop, his back hitting on the metal, falling off his broom as it kept on going out of control.

"Hufflepuff wins!" He heard madame hooch say, he coughed out a spit of blood because of the occasion, he landed on the ground, not passed out.

"percy," i looked at him, begging to acompany wood while i stay with the whole gryffindor house to get them back in the common room.

My dorm mates were quiet dissapointed at wood, while i stayed quiet in my bed, humming. I heard the bunch of gryffindors arguing on the common room, "His broom was clearly out of control, we need a rematch!" Fred argued while i rolled my eyes.

"It was out of control! When it went ballistic over me it had black and green aura around my broom, it was stinging hot!" I looked away from my book.

green and black.

while oliver was patched up in the hospital wing, he decided to stay by the common room to study, while me and Angelina wanted to buy oir yule ball gowns.

Professor Mcgonagall thought us how to dance in a ballroom, heels were a difficult choice.

a few hours later i had no choice but to go down to the common room to grab a few things i left, i spot oliver by the couch, spacing out.

Good thing he didn't try to shove the quaffle up his mouth this time, "Wood." I called out, he twisted his back to look behind him but followed a groan instead. "Ah.." he groaned and turned back, "Hi, Iris. Can we talk now?"

"Were already talking." I walk a few feet away from him in the couch, "no i mean-"
"What happened to your broom?" I ask, curiously, "it just went out of control, i don't know why. There was green and black aura." He explained.

"That night at the pitch." I brought up as his eyes lightened up, "Wanna talk abou-" i cut him off with a sigh, "No, no. I saw a dementor structured creature, a skull and blood beneath it. It had black and green aura." i explain as he raised an eyebrow.

"Dementor? Impossible." He scoffed, "Anyways, about the-" "i need you to come with me." I glare at him, he loked at the clock, ticking 10:47.

"You must be tricking me." I raised an eyebrow at him, "fine. Then i'll go there myself." i went to the shoe rack and put on a pair of converses.

"With that thing out there? No way!" I raised an eyebrow. "Come with me or i'll break your back more?" I glare.