6 | help

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬

it was flying lessons tomorrow, i was trying not to crash into any bleachers as i tried so hard to control the broom, yet seemed to fail. I had about a few bruises from my attempt today, weight lifted off my shoulders when oliver finally stopped playing quidditch last week sunday and started playing again this week.

i saw him and his team mates, with their brooms for their daily practices for quidditch. They looked at me in worry as i was having trouble controlling my broom, as if i didn't even have control.

I heard a noise of the air towards me, it was oliver who smirked at me, "you're trying too hard." oliver told me, "you wont succeed if you pressure yourself to it much, just let it do whatever you want it to do." I ignored the boy and started to fly away, unluckily, i slipped off the broom,

my hand gripped on the stick tightly, i couldn't get up back or control my broom. I heard another broom woosh towards me, it was oliver who postioned himself beside ms, grabbing me from the waist and to his broom.

"You're stupid, you know that?" He glared at me, "Right, don't touch me." I threatened, putting his hands away from me as he settled me down on the grasst feild. "We haven't talked."

"Do we have to?" i said bluntly, he pulled me inside the quidditch tent by the wrist, "I wanna apologize." He said, "i heard professor mcgonagall scolding you because of me, i know you warned me already, but i don't like it when people cry because of me."

a wave of embarassment crawled within me, rosey pink tinted my cheeks, "Why were you eavesdropping?" I raised my voice slightly,

sure, i cried but i wasn't aware anyone would hear because i was in the prefects bathroom where Moaning myrtle made me cry more.

"Oliver wood said you were a strict bitchy stupid witch that's why he refuses to date you or even.. take interest in you,"

"I'm being sincere here," he raided an eyebrow, "i know you were just looking out for me and doing your work, i was just frustrated."

"And me? Was i not frustrated?" I defended, "No, no.. it's just, i really love quidditch." I raised an eyebrow, "i'm aware."

"I'll make it up to you, i didn't mean to make you cry." i sighed, thinking about my schedule, "Friday? Hogsmaede, my treat." I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "A date?" His cheeks tinted pink, "What? No. I just feel bad." Oh, okay. What ever.

"Fine, last chance." He winked at me with a smile, "I'll be playing now, see you on friday!" He waved goodbye as he ran to the field, jumping on his broom.

i eventually came out the tent, seeing Penelope by the bleachers again, ugh. I told percy all about what oliver asked me in when we both got back in the common room after curfew.

"You know When Mcgonagall warned me and i ended up crying? It was in the uh, prefects bathroom. I don't know how oliver knew he just did, but Moaning myrtle did gossip me something. It was him bad mouthing me- now he's asking me to go with him to hogsmaede! I don't believe it." I brainstormed to the ginger who drank milk by the fire place.

"I think it's a good idea he's making up to you," percy added, "Maybe he's finally hitting you up, dunno'" he sipped on his drink, "Say that again and i'll spit on your drink there, weasley." I glared at him.

"I mean, atleast it's free? You should go either way- it's sweet he's thinking of celebrating his game against slytherin with you."

tomorrow was a small game of quidditch; not officially. But it would be dirty playing and not professional, but whatever.