10 | grades

𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬

𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

like a damn cycle, my grades go low then i'd have to be tutored by a prefect, quit quidditch for a week till my grades go up.

professor snape looked down on me as i sat in the potions classroom, his sasy voice screeching inside my ears. "You have been failing my classes, haven't you known?" I was embarassed to let the whole class know i was failling.

Atleast i'm good at quidditch, right? Right. I'll be hard to forgive if iris hears about this. "Professor Mcgonagall might tell iris, you know. It'll make it harder for you to forgive." Percy teased as he took notes of whatever professor big nose was saying.

"Excuse me professor, may i excuse wood for a second?" a familliar female asked, it was professor Mcgonagall. "Shit." I whispered to percy.

i walked my way in the hallways, my back against the wall as the woman crossed her arms, "i'll let you know your grades are dropping. One more drop and i'll forbid you from quidditch till you raise them up again!"
i sighed,

"Penelope clearwater will be the one tutoring you." thank god iris doesn't know, but i'd rather have her know instead of being obsessed over the whole hour. She turned her back to me, about to leave. "Professor, could Iris do it instead?" Fuck.

"Yes, she may. I'll tell her about it." The woman kept a dull glance, marching left and righr back to her office again.

i walked back to the classroom with a sour look on my face, "Crazy headmistress tried to make Peneloee clearwater tutor me."
  "What did you say?" Percy asked, curiously. My cheeks tinted pink. "I asked if Iris could do it."

"Damn, wood. You're freaky," percy teased, "you're crazy, she's going to kill me!" I cried out loud. Iris was a few chairs behind us, hoping she didn't hear.

after the class was dismissed, instead of listening to professor snape, i had made iris a hand made flower of an iris. Hilarous, huh? I handed it to her, as she cracked a smile.

"Hey i saw that!" I teased, "Shut up." She rolled her eyes. It was break time when she found out. She approached me with a slap on the back of my head, i groaned. "Iris! hi." I stayed calm with a smile.

"Don't hi me there, Get your books." I chewed on my meat, "Now?"
"Yes, Now! Wood. Do you wanna play quidditch or not?" She looked at me seriously. Of course i do, i'm oliver wood.

After break, she insisted to be my seat mate as she explains to me and makes sure i give attention to the lesson in order not to fail, sometimes she would even.. let me cheat for the sake of my grades.

from break time to curfew, she let percy do all the work as i caught up with the school work i needed to do in order to put mt grades up. "Oliver, are you paying attention?" I looked at her; she looked pretty in her baggy sweatpants and shirt, the side of her face flashed with red fire.

My eyes drifted from her eyes to her lips, which i wished i'd never done cause she did the same, shit. Out breaths were exchanging, i was thirsty for her lips.

"Oliver!" She snapped me out, man. I haven't loved anyone since quidditch.