CHAPTER- 1 WITH SASUKE KUN

SASUKE'S POV

"nae? Sasuke kun, how long has it been since you stayed in konoha. Meaning like properly staying for 2-3 days." Sakura asked sasuke whilst tilting her head like a little girl.

"Years, I don't even remember the last time i was here." He said as he closed his eyes trying to think of which jutsu would kill kakashi instantly.

Sakura: you're right..

Sakura: Oh right! Naruto told me to give this to you-

Sakura hands over a handwritten letter given to sakura by naruto. "To sasuke uchiha the emo rogue ninja who doesn't come home at all!" Was written on the envelope.

A letter? What did that usuratonkachi write on this

Sakura: oh! He said that its better if you don't read it out aloud. I don't what that baka naruto is upto.

"ugh, his handwriting is indescribable." Sasuke scoffed. Sakura shook by his reaction giggled, "that's naruto for you!." She said.

Dear sasuke

I Hope you're doing well! You should really stay in konoha for atleast once. You keep disappearing so much that I don't even remember the last time we met' tebayyo. I guess by now kakashi sensei would've told you about the zetsu mission. Good luck on that. He asked me if i wanted to volunteer but i said I'd pass. Besides, hinata is pregnant and I want to be here so i can take care of her. But this a great time for you and sakura chan to have some alone time!. Sasuke, ya know? Sakura is always worried about you. She's always waiting for when you'll come back. She misses you like hell! The girl doesn't even have a boyfriend despite all her friends who are going to get married. Take care of her teme. Don't be an idiot and don't over do yourself~

- Uzumaki naruto.

Sakura: naae sasuke kun? What'd he say on that letter

Sakura said as she leaned towards me trying to see what was written on the letter.

Sasuke: .. he just wrote gibberish.

Sakura: of course he did. *sighs*

"we're getting near the village i think it's a good time for us to disguise ourselves. " she pointed towards the gate. Two guards stood besides the gate.

Sasuke: is it necessary..?

Sakura: very much! Now go!

Im a wholesaler named takeori Hitachi. Im un married and owns a shop in konoha. Im here to buy goods for my store and sakura is the jounin assisting me on this journey. Kakashi, you're good at making up these fake identities.

Guard 1 : woah super! Look at that pink haired miss.

Guard 2: konoha shinobi's are so damn pretty but she is a different type of beauty!

Sakura: excuse me , We have a permit. We're konoha jounins.

Guard 1: welcome to the sound village. Your permit is accepted. What about the guy behind you?.

Sakura: he is.. a wholesaler! All the way from konoha. Im assisting him on his way to the sound village. Apparently he needs to buy some of the sound village's amazing tomatoes! Duty calls you know!?. *sakura smiles awkwardly while holding her fist*

Guard: you're damn right lady!.
"Hn" said sasuke ignoring the two guards.

Guard 2: what do you say miss? If you're free tonight we could go get some drinks together.?

Sakura: actually-.

Sasuke: enough- . Sasuke glared hardly at both the guards. Taken back sasuke's glare the guards nervously smiled and let the travelers pass through.

Sakura: shh Sasuke kun! *whispers*Ah- ahh eh sure! Of course see you!!

Sakura: you! You could've exposed ourselves.!

Sasuke: are you actually going to get drinks with that guard.

Sakura: of course not! We have to take down the zetsu's Tommorow morning.

Sakura: w-wait Why'd you ask-?

Sakura's entire face lights up as she is flustered from what Sasuke had said earlier.

Kids of the village were running around. A little boy bumps into sakura and falls down. His eyes tear up.

Sakura: oh my! Are you okay!? Did you get hurt??.

Little boy? : im sorry miss.

Sakura: it's not a problem at all! Here let me help you get up! One, two, three! Heave ho!
*exhales* Good job!

Little boy: thank you so much! You know! Your hair is so pretty!

Little girl: Sasuke! What are you doing over there

Sasuke?

Sakura: how cute! Your name is sasuke?

Sakura said as she patted the little boy on his shoulder.

Little boy Sasuke: yes..?

Sakura: well you see, you see the boy behind me? *turns around and points towards sasuke* His name is sasuke too!

The little boy leans towards the side and tries to see Sasuke. Sasuke gets surprised by the little boy.