CHAPTER 14- THE NEW COUPLE

"Sakura you're finally here!" Ino hugged sakura as soon as they got there.
"Hi sasuke, we didn't really get to eat together last time since—" Ino elbowed sai.
"Ahm, yes okay how about you guys sit over there!! Naruto and hinata are not here yet"
"Thankss ino, rocking that cute fit by the way"
"Thank you sa-"
"Maybe sai could help you take it off tonight?" Sakura smirked
"Yeesh- y-you" before ino could finish her sentence sakura went off with sasuke to their table.

It seems that konoha 11 would all be here today in this restaurant. But for now the young couple were accompanied by shikamaru, temari, ino and sai. But as they continued to talk time passed by Quick. By 8pm all the members of konoha 11 were there. Except the main people, naruto and hinata.

"Sorry to keep ya guys waiting, hinata had some really bad cramps!" Naruto smiled awkwardly and made his way to his seat which was the same seat where sasuke and sakura were sitting. Hinata sat next to sakura, sakura sat next to sasuke and next to sasuke was none other than naruto.

"Teme, wanna know somethin?" Naruto whispered.
"Hn?"
"Lend me your ear." Naruto whispered sharply.
Sasuke got his ear close to naruto.
"Im.. having a son ya know?" Naruto chuckled softly
Sasuke was more than happy to know this information. He smiled warmly at Naruto.
"You're the first one to know, well after me and hinata. You're like a brother to me." Naruto said as he put his arm over sasuke's shoulder. A few drinks went by and before you knew it the cool uchiha was drunk aswell. Due to peer pressure he had no other choice.

"Well well now that we are all happy and content!!" Naruto stood up.
"It is my honor to let you guys know that.. i will be having a son"
"The entire restaurant roared with happiness.
"Uzumaki boruto dayo!" Naruto screamed at the top of his lungs. Everyone laughed and smiled more than they ever did that night. But unfortunately the night came to an end and everyone had to leave.

"Take care of yourself hinata, don't be shy to ask for my help!" Sakura said she and sasuke left the restaurant and walked home. It was sure a fact that sakura was not drunk at all. Sakura had this secret jutsu up her sleeve which restrained her from getting drunk.

However that wasn't the case for the uchiha. His entire face was flushed with redness. He could barely open his eyes. Sakura enjoyed this moment, i mean you don't get the opportunity to see sasuke uchiha drunk all the time.  After walking for 15 minutes the couple reached sakura's appartment.

"Uaaaaaahhh nee san.." sasuke muttered.
He must be thinking of his elder brother. Sakura thought as she slowly carried sasuke into the appartment. She laid him down on her bed.
"I.. finally have a girlfriend you-you know??" Sasuke said loudly. Sakura was flustered by sasuke's words. Even when he's drunk his thoughts revolve around sakura.

"Sasuke kun, drink some water. here" she lifted sasuke's back and gave him a glass of water. Sasuke drank the water and kept the glass on the bedside table.

"Don't go." He held sakura's wrist and pulled her back.
"Sasuke-" he held sakura close to his chest.

"When im in konoha, when im with you i feel different sakura.. i feel like another version of me.. in-in a good way.. i feel happier with you."
"I promise to keep you happy, im sorry for everything that I've done"

he said as he brushed down sakura's hair. Sakura was touched by sasuke's words. Hearing him say these things made her tear up. She looked up at sasuke. Sasuke was taken back by her teary eyes and he immediately sat up.

"D-don't cry, i live to see you smile sakura.." he wiped her tears off her cheeks. Sakura smiled.

"Promise me, that you'll always be my side."

"I-i will sakura, no matter where i am. I've got my mind on you."

"Wherever  you go, I'll go. If you say, ill stay" she said. The uchiha couldn't handle the Alchohol but before he passed out he uttered.

"Will you.." and that was it. The uchiha had been knocked out.

Sigh.. sasuke kun. Im glad you talk alot when you're drunk.