CHAPTER-13 FROM THE START.

Kakashi: come in *sigh* what now-

"Sakura will be coming with me, i came here to inform you. Im off now" he said and left

"That was quick.. well good grief" kakashi smiled to himself.

Sasuke ran back home. It seemed that he was in a hurry. What was making sasuke run this fast.

I have to see sakura as soon as i can. As he ran the pinky's hair blinded sasuke's vision.

"Sasuke-kun, mind carrying one of these bags?" She smiled nervously. It seemed that sakura was buy grocery to cook dinner for tonight.  Sasuke who was carrying one of the bags looked inside to find tomatoes, carrots and other vegetables.

"Oh i just went grocery shopping" sakura said. As they were walking home they met with shikamaru and temari. What was the kunnoichi of the sand village doing with shikamaru nara.

"Oh if it isn't sakura and sasuke" shikamaru sighed.
"Shikamaru and temari!? When did you get to konoha?"

"Gaara said he had some business to discuss with kakashi san so i assisted him on his way to konoha" temari replied to which sakura had to say something.

"Well then enjoy your date!" Sakura said as she grabbed sasuke's arm and ran off.
"D-date?" Temari stuttered on her words.

"What was that" sasuke asked.

"Well it was obvious that temari  and shimamaru were becoming a thing but I couldn't believe that it was actually true" she said as she chuckled.

"A thing?" Sasuke asked as he put down the bags to unlock the door.

"Yes like a couple, temari and shikamaru are like boyfriend and girlfriend now." She said as the both of the entered the house.

"Like us." Sasuke said as he removed his boots.

"L-like u-us?" Sakura stuttered on every single letter. She couldn't believe what sasuke had just said. Was she dreaming or was he drunk.

"Hn." Sasuke said and entered the living room while carrying the grocery. He went over to the kitchen and placed all the vegetables in the vegetable tray. Sakura followed him.

"Sasuke kun, do you realize what you just said" sasuke shook her head several times to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Sigh.. you want me to repeat it?" Sasuke sighed and looked back at sakura who was exploding with happiness. He wasn't angry he was rather admiring how adorable sakura was when she gets shy.

"N-no if you mean it then.." sakura said but before she could continue sasuke made his way over to her.

"I do mean it sakura. " he said as he lifted both her hands and held them firmly.

"You've always been there for me, it's a shame that I couldn't do the same.." sasuke said as he lowered his gaze to look at sakura who close to tearing up.

"Sakura, are you okay?" He asked as he brushed off the tear that was about the flow down her cheeks.

"No it's just unbelievable?"

"What is?" He asked as his hands moved towards her face. Sasuke held sakura's face as if it were a feather. With care and love sasuke laid his eyes on sakura's face.

"That you actually love me now?" She said as a few tears flowed down her cheeks. She was smiling as she said those words. Sakura was bad at expressing her feelings. Sure she was good at expressing her anger but not when it cane to such a sensitive feeling such as love. She was lost for words once she was in sasuke's presence.