CHAPTER 32- UNCLE NARUTO!

Sakura cradled Sarada gently in her arms as she and Sasuke stood at the entrance of Orochimaru's hideout, ready to return home to Konoha. The journey that had begun with Sasuke's search for redemption and Sakura's unwavering support was now coming full circle, marked by the birth of their daughter.

"Are you ready to go home, Sarada?" Sakura asked, kissing her daughter's forehead tenderly. The baby cooed softly, her tiny hands grasping at the air.

"Hehe, she looks just like her mother," Karin giggled, reaching out to touch Sarada's chubby cheeks.

"You think so?" Sakura gasped, smiling widely.

"Of course, it's not a thought, it's the truth!" Karin chuckled softly. The two women exchanged happy glances, basking in the joy of the new life in their midst.

"Must be nice to be a parent," Suigetsu remarked, leaning against the doorframe where Sasuke stood.

"I'm glad I'm seeing a version of Sasuke that isn't all about revenge," Suigetsu chuckled, shaking his head in amusement.

"That's the past," Sasuke sighed, his gaze softening as he glanced at his wife, who stood with their daughter in her arms. Her flowy pink hair, her rosy-tinted cheeks, and her green emerald eyes—she was the love of his life.

"This is my future," Sasuke said, smiling warmly at the sight of his family.

"Shall we, anata?" Sakura asked, looking up at Sasuke with a gentle smile.

"Hn," Sasuke replied with a nod.

"Take care, Sasuke," Suigetsu said, patting him on the back. Sasuke nodded in agreement, appreciating the sentiment.

"Karin-san, I want you to keep Sarada's umbilical cord," Sakura said, handing Karin a small box that contained the precious keepsake.

"I-I can't accept this... this is too—" Karin started, her voice wavering with emotion.

"I insist," Sakura said, placing Karin's hand on the case. "It's a token of our gratitude."

"Thank you, Sakura," Karin said, tears welling up in her eyes. "This means so much to me."

"No, thank you," Sakura said, smiling warmly.

"Oh my," Orochimaru said, giggling as he made his way into the room.

"Orochimaru-san," Sakura said softly as he approached the baby.

"She's a perfect mix of the both of you," Orochimaru said, brushing Sarada's silky hair with a surprisingly gentle touch.

With final goodbyes exchanged, Sasuke, Sakura, and Sarada left the hideout and began their journey back to Konoha. The road was long, but their hearts were light, filled with the promise of new beginnings.

Upon arriving at the village gates, they were greeted by Naruto and Kakashi, both of whom had been eagerly awaiting their return.

"Sasuke! Sakura!" Naruto exclaimed, rushing forward. He froze when he saw Sarada in Sakura's arms, his eyes welling up with tears.

"Is that... is that your baby?"

Sakura nodded, her eyes shining with happiness. "Yes, this is Sarada."

Naruto's tears spilled over as he realized he was now an uncle.

"I'm an uncle... I can't believe it," he said, his voice choked with emotion.

"Itachi would've been the best uncle, better than me or anyone could ever be."

Kakashi placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder, his own eyes misty.