CHAPTER- 19 SASUKE'S BIRTHDAY (3)

"Sakura," Sasuke said, rising from his seat.
"Yes?" Sakura inquired.
"I'd like you to accompany me to a particular place," Sasuke stated.
"Of course," Sakura replied with a smile. After a brief five-minute journey, Sakura and Sasuke arrived at the Uchiha graveyard, where those lost in the massacre, including Sasuke's parents, were laid to rest.

"Kore wa.. (this is) .." Sakura whispered, her gaze shifting to Sasuke. He remained silent, his eyes fixed on his parents' tombstone. Sensing his sorrow, Sakura approached Sasuke and gently took his hand.

"Your parents must have been proud of you, Sasuke-kun," Sakura said with a smile. Together, they offered prayers and placed offerings at Sasuke's parents' graves before departing the cemetery. The couple strolled through the bustling streets of Konoha, filled with people and shinobi.

"Do you have any particular place in mind?" Sakura asked.

"Hn?" Sasuke glanced at Sakura.

"You know, since we're traveling tomorrow," Sakura continued.

"Not really, I just go wherever the wind takes me," Sasuke replied, closing his eyes.

"Sakura!" A voice called out from behind.
"Ino? And Sai?" Sakura turned around with Sasuke.

"Are you guys on a date?" Ino winked.

"A date?!" Sasuke thought.

"N-no, it's not like that!" Sakura blushed, swatting Ino's hands away.

"Oh, happy birthday, Sasuke-kun," Ino wished.
"Thank you," Sasuke replied.

"So, what are you guys up to?" Sakura asked.

"Not much, just heading to the academy," Ino said.

"The academy?!" Sakura exclaimed.

"We're guest lecturers," Sai explained.

"Uwahh.. hontoni? Sugoi naee.. (really? That's amazing)," Sakura said in surprise.

"Well, we should get going—" Sakura started, but Ino interrupted.

"Your neck!" Ino pointed out the hickey Sasuke had given Sakura earlier.

"Uh, that's..." Sakura nervously glanced at Sasuke, who remained silent.

"Oh, right! We have to go! Kakashi-sensei summoned us!" Sakura quickly grabbed Sasuke's hand and ran off.

"Haha, that was definitely a hickey," Ino laughed

Sakura and Sasuke arrived at their apartment.

"That was close," Sakura sighed in relief.

"Hn?" Sasuke looked at her.

"Your hickey!" Sakura pointed to her neck.

"What about it?" Sasuke replied, shrugging off his shirt.

"Y-you..." Sakura blushed at the sight of Sasuke shirtless.

"Where did you get that wound?" Sakura nervously inquired about the injury near Sasuke's chest.

"I got it while training with Naruto," Sasuke explained.

"How did I miss this wound?" Sakura sighed.

"Can you lie down on the bed, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked as Sasuke complied. Sakura then began to use her healing abilities to close up the wound, while Sasuke watched her closely.

"It's done!" Sakura exclaimed, lifting her hands off Sasuke's chest. However, Sasuke remained silent. Slowly, he placed his hand on Sakura's waist, pulling her closer.

"S-sasuke kun.."

"What?" Sasuke asked.

"I can't do it anymore," Sakura continued to pout. "I'm tired."

"Do what?" Sasuke inquired.

"You know what i meant by that! I'm tired," Sakura said with a sigh.

"Sigh..." Sasuke sighed and released his grip on Sakura's waist. "I'll take care of you later," he smirked. Flustered by his remark, Sakura covered her face.

The couple then had their dinner and retired early to bed so they could wake up early the next morning. To sasuke sakura's love was the best ever birthday gift ever