CHAPTER-20 START OF BLANK PERIOD.

In the early hours of the morning, around 4:00 am, the couple rose from their bed, took their showers, dressed, and prepared to leave Konoha. The only ones privy to their journey were Kakashi and Naruto. Standing near the Konoha gate, Sakura turned around to wave goodbye to her home with a smile before they embarked on their journey.

Sakura was bursting with happiness, unable to believe that Sasuke had actually taken her on this journey. She smiled the entire journey, and Sasuke felt similarly delighted to have Sakura by his side. Catching her smiling, Sasuke remarked, "You're happy."

"Well, I'm with you, so..." Sakura laughed softly. "I wonder what this journey will bring us," she mused.

"A village," Sasuke replied, causing Sakura to look ahead and spot a village nestled within the clouds: the Village Hidden in the Light, Hikarigakure. It was situated in a picturesque valley surrounded by majestic mountains, where the sun shone brightly almost year-round, casting a warm and inviting glow over the village. The couple made their way to the village as their first stop.

"This is... pretty!" Sakura exclaimed.

"We'll stop here for the day," Sasuke decided as he surveyed the calm village, almost devoid of inhabitants.

"Welcome, lovely guests," an old lady greeted the couple. "I'm Sumari," she introduced herself with a smile.

"Hello, Sumari-san," Sakura bowed.

"Maa! What a cute couple you guys are!" the lady chuckled.

Sakura smiled nervously as the lady continued, "How may I help you?"

"We'd like to stay here for the night," Sasuke stated.

"Can you show us a motel?" he asked.

"We're staying?" Sakura whispered in surprise.

"Hn?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow, before smoothly explaining to Sumari that Sakura was feeling a bit exhausted.

"Very well, follow me!" Sumari led them, handing the keys to Sasuke and leaving the couple alone.

"You didn't tell me we were staying here?" Sakura pouted.

"This village," Sasuke began, his gaze serious. "There's something going on," he said softly as he entered the room, Sakura following.

"Is this a mission?" Sakura asked curiously.

"Hn," Sasuke replied, removing his cloak.

Give me a break.. I thought this would be a fun adventure.. shannaro...
Sakura felt a pang of disappointment, hoping their journey would be like a little date.

A faint knock interrupted their moment, and Sasuke answered the door to find Sumari.

"Our hot springs are to the right side of the hotel," Sumari informed them. Sasuke thanked her and closed the door, but Sakura couldn't help feeling disappointed about the mission aspect.

"Do you want to go to the hot spring?" Sasuke's question startled Sakura, but she immediately agreed. As they walked, Sakura took the opportunity to ask about the mission.

"This mission, did Kakashi-sensei assign it to you?" she inquired, peeking at Sasuke's face.

"No, Sai told me about it," Sasuke replied simply.

"Sai?" Sakura questioned.

"Hn," Sasuke nodded.

"I see," Sakura said, taking in the beautiful surroundings as they walked to the hot spring.

"This must be it," Sakura said upon reaching the entrance. The lady directed them to the couple hot springs, causing Sakura to become flustered.

"A couple hot spring!?" she exclaimed, while Sasuke remained unfazed.

After a few minutes, Sasuke found himself in the hot spring, sinking his body into the warm water, which relaxed his muscles. But before he could fully relax, Sakura appeared.

With nothing underneath, Sakura entered the hot spring, her body covered only by a mere towel.

Sasuke couldn't tell if his cheeks were warm because of the water or because of Sakura's entrance.

She slowly dipped her right leg in, testing the temperature of the water, before gradually immersing her body into the hot water. Once half of her body was submerged, Sakura slipped out of the towel, momentarily revealing her chest before swiftly immersing her entire body into the water. Sasuke found himself staring intensely the entire time. . The two stood facing each other, a significant distance separating them.

Sakura approached Sasuke cautiously, acknowledging the awkwardness of the situation. Once she deemed the distance acceptable, she halted, noting the warmth in Sasuke's cheeks as she did so.

"Quite the mission, isn't it?" Sakura chuckled, diverting her gaze to the starlit sky above.

"Hn," Sasuke replied with a smile, his eyes fixed on Sakura.

With a mischievous idea in mind, Sakura scooped water into her hand, tossing it playfully at Sasuke, who widened his eyes in realization. Sakura laughed, prompting Sasuke to retaliate with his own water attack.

"How dare you?" Sakura pouted, splashing more water at Sasuke, initiating a playful water battle between the couple. Eventually, Sasuke pulled Sakura close, embracing her tightly.

"Alright, you win, Sasuke-kun," Sakura chuckled softly, as they both enjoyed their time in the hot spring. After their bath, they returned to their room to find sake and other alcoholic beverages laid out for them. They indulged in a few drinks, but soon Sakura became quite drunk, blurting out random statements whenever she had the chance.

"Anata," Sakura called out.
"Hai..." Sasuke sighed, exasperated by Sakura's intoxicated behavior. She proceeded to down another bottle of sake, leaving Sasuke in disbelief at her drunken antics.

Sakura put down the bottle as She moved closer to sasuke caressing his chest with her finger, sakura said softly

"Come closer Anata, I won't bite" sakura said slightly seductively.

"Oh yeah?" Sasuke asked smiling

Sasuke slowly pulled sakurra closer locking his lips onto sakura's passionately kissing her deeply.

Soon enough their passionate making out session turned out more intense than they thought. Throughout the night the both enjoyed eachother's company all night long.
.
.
.
.
.
.

These two parts of the fanart gave me inspiration to write this part!