CHAPTER-4 RYUSHOU TENSEI

Sasuke and sakura have now been traversing through the village for the past 6 hours without a break. Sakura looks exhausted but she tried to make sure she wasn't.

"..." sakura stops.

Sasuke: sakura are you okay-?

Sakura: shh, maintain silence. *closes sasuke's mouth with her hand*

Sasuke: what? *mumbles*

Sakura: can you activate your sharingan?

Sasuke activates his ocular power in term to find out who was talking in the forest.

??: Jigen sama, we have yet not acquired a vessel for you. We shall retreat. It is noted that we might not find a vessel for you in this year.

Jigen-sama?

??: who stand's there? Come out, show yourself.

they have the byakugan. No way is it-.

Sakura: sasuke kun i think it's best if we retreat for now. We can't go against this person with-

??: well it seems you do not want to co- operate. Very well.

??: Ryushou Tensei!

Ryushou tensei!? What's happening to the ground.!?

The extra-terrestrial being sends both sasuke and sakura flight up along with the ground.

Sakura: sasuke kun! *shouts* This jutsu must have something to do with gravity, its like that dimension of kaguya's

but this one seems to have a limit.

That's right! His attack can't get us past a certain area.

??: ill take you down first, miss.
The external being punches sakura sending her flying down to the ground.

Sakura: agh. Byakugan!? Shit im going to hit the ground-
Sasuke: SAKURA!

Sasuke uses his rinnegan in order to save sakura.

sakura: Eh? We swapped places.

Sasuke lands on both his feet and stands off against the enemy.

Sasuke: be careful. He seems to have a byakugan just like toneri.

Sakura: who are you!? Why are you here.

??: we have come here to obtain a vessel.

Sakura: vessel?! *sakura exclaims*

Sasuke holds sakura by her shoulder and uses his rinnegan to teleport themselves to a far away area.

"What *huff* what was that!?" Sakura exclaims as she is short of breath.
Sasuke: stay calm sakura, we do not know much. I'll tend to your wounds.
Sakura: it's fine i can heal myself.

Sakura heals herself as she looks at sasuke's worried face. It seemed that he really lost himself as she saw sakura getting thrashed. Sakura could not bear to see sasuke's sad face.

"Either way- we ought to go back to that spot" sakura says while she stands up while covering her bleeding wound that is being healed.

"Once you're done healing we shall." Sasuke grabs sakura's hand.

"We should leave now Sasuke kun! We might lose the enemy's whereabouts" she says as she tears up. She swallows her saliva.

"Sigh.." sasuke exhales from being exhausted.

Sakura: Im sorry, im just being a burden arent i?.. *tears up*

Sasuke: You're not, sakura. Let's go back home. We'll report to kakashi about this first.

Sakura: hm..

The duo return back to konoha all bruised up. Sakura returns home feeling guilty and thinks it was her fault that they couldn't go against the enemy.