CHAPTER-18 SASUKE'S BIRTHDAY (2)

Naruto expressed his gratitude towards Kakashi-sensei with a 'Thank you, Kakashi-sensei!''

Naruto said, while munching on his dango. "So, Sasuke, any plans for today?" he inquired.

"Hn?" Sasuke responded.

"He's asking if you have any plans, given that it's your birthday today," Kakashi chimed in, setting his Icha Icha Tactics book down.

"No," Sasuke replied, rising from his seat.

"I should go check on Sakura."

"Yeah, you should," Naruto smirked.

After bidding his farewells, Sasuke headed home. Along the way, he heard a familiar voice. "Happy birthday, Sasuke," it spoke out. It was none other than Itachi's voice, a memory long forgotten.

"Nee san, did you bake this cake?" Sasuke asked, surprised.
"Would you believe me if I said I did?" Itachi smiled.
"This is so cool!" Sasuke exclaimed.
"I tried not to make it too sweet," Itachi said as he placed candles on the cake.

"Maa maa, aren't you guys adorable?" Sasuke's mother hugged the boys from behind.

"Mom, look, nee-san made this for me!" Sasuke pointed at the cake.

"Happy birthday, Sasuke," his father entered the scene and lit the candles.

Sasuke took a deep breath to blow out the candles, but Itachi stopped him.

"Make a wish, Sasuke," Itachi said.

"A wish? Hmmmmm," Sasuke pondered.

"Okay, I want Itachi nee-san to be with me forever!" Sasuke declared and blew out the candles.

"Sasuke! You're not supposed to say it out loud," his mother laughed, and the whole family joined in joy.

As Sasuke found himself immersed in his old memories, he arrived at Sakura's apartment. He gently tapped on the door, and a few moments later, Sakura opened it.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura exclaimed.

"I'm home," Sasuke said, embracing Sakura.

"S-Sasuke-kun? What's the matter?" Sakura asked, holding Sasuke in her arms before he released her.

"Nothing, just felt like it," Sasuke replied, stepping into the house.

"So, what did you and Naruto do?" Sakura asked, returning to the kitchen to continue cooking.

Sasuke followed Sakura into the kitchen. "Not much," he said, glancing at the stove where Sakura was cooking chicken.

"I was thinking of making chicken katsu for us," Sakura said, smiling. Sasuke, lost in Sakura's beauty, slowly moved behind her and placed his hands on her waist, surprising her.

"Sasuke-kun," Sakura said.

"Hm..?" Sasuke replied, his lips slowly moving towards Sakura's neck, planting gentle kisses. Sakura was taken aback by Sasuke's actions and lowered the heat on the stove just in case. She remained still as Sasuke continued to kiss her neck deeply.

Sasuke then released Sakura from his embrace.

"W-what was that?" Sakura asked, touching the spot where Sasuke had kissed her neck. Sasuke smirked.

"H-hey, what are you smirking for!?" Sakura pouted.

"No, I'm just curious about my birthday gift," Sasuke said, leaning against the refrigerator. Sakura blushed from Sasuke's earlier actions and slowly turned off the stove before walking towards him. She approached him closely, looking up at him.

"The curry... is done," Sakura whispered, her lips near Sasuke's.

"We can eat later?" Sasuke suggested, gazing into Sakura's eyes.

"Sigh... your birthday gift," Sakura said, tilting her head. "It's that way," she added, pointing towards the bedroom. Sasuke glanced back before turning to see Sakura smirking. The both left their original positions and the rest... you know.

Two hours had passed. Sakura and Sasuke sat at the dining table, eating their lunch. Sakura, still embarrassed from earlier, couldn't eat properly, while Sasuke seemed unfazed.

"Sasuke-kun," Sakura said, taking a bite of her curry. "We should get some sleep tonight... since we're leaving tomorrow," she added, her face flushed.

"Hn," Sasuke replied, continuing to eat.

"I-is it good?" Sakura asked nervously.

"It's good," Sasuke smiled.

Shannaro! Thank you, shishou! It was Tsunade who taught her that recipe.