12. Gift For His Peach.

It's very, very rare for any individual person to actually think that evil exists

It's very, very rare for any individual person to actually think that evil exists. The chances of finding enough individuals who believe that they are evil and happily comfortable with it. The mafia aims to control the territory and the lives of people but he turned into one because of his obsession for her. His obsession towards her is equal to the amount of devotion she has for her husband. He has come back to make her his and this time he will make sure to take her away whatever it costs for him.

A man in his 50's chained to a pillar tight enough that merely he could breathe. He was yelling and pleading in pain but the men around him didn't move an inch or show mercy.

"pl-please leave me bas-bastards, yo-you don't know who the he-hell I'm," he yelled at the men standing around him.

"WELL MR. RAWAT IT'S DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE HELL YOU ARE WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL," The 6'2 man made his way to Mr. Rawat. His aura seemed so dangerous that it shook the people standing around him. His grey eyes showcasing the cruelty, insensitivity and inhumanity. His nerves battling with the obsession. His obsession has turned so lethal that it would eat out a person's soul. He's the evil who's comfortable with the fact. I kneeled to the person who was caged in his den.

"I wi-will destroy you ass-asshole," Mr. Rawat yelled at him.

"Ahaan, Am I playing around with you so that I would allow you to destroy me. No one in this world possesses the power to destroy until it's my peach wished to," He said while grabbing Mr. Rawat jaw and banging his head to the wall. He screamed and yelled with the utmost pain he had experienced.

"Didn't you do the same thing with my peach," He roared at me.

"Le-leave I don't kn-know who's yo-your peach," Mr. Rawat pleaded with his half conscious state.

"My Peach, your princess, MY ANVI," He said while taking a plucker in his hand and moving towards Mr. Rawat mouth.

"Hahaha di-did that slut ma-make you ev-even obsessed wi-with her app-appearance," Mr. Rawat said, chuckling with an evil smirk.

"tsk,tsk you did a sin calling her slut. She's a goddess in this world filled with cruelty, selfishness and lust. She's the lotus who had grown beautifully staying in with dirt like you. She has the power to make an evil like me go on her knees. Her divine face and those enchanting hazel orbs spreads warmness around my cold hearted soul. You made her cry and now it's my time to torment the shit out of everyone," he said with a voice filled with the love he has for his obsession and madness how far he can go to make her his. He grabbed and opened Mr.Rawat mouth, plucking out a tooth.

"Ahhhhhh-ahhhhhh noooo. Le-leaveeee meeeee," Mr. Rawat yelled. All the men around him wondered what made him torment a man of his father's age in such a brutal way.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS BEFORE LAYING YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY PEACH. SHE WAS YELLING BUT YOU NEVER STOPPED. BUT NOW SHE'S SAFE AND I WILL MAKE HER MINE EVEN IT COSTS HURTING HER," He roared with his voice filled with rage and limitless thirst for his peach.