11. You Are My Possession Kiwi.

"Do you trust me Kiwi,"

"I do Iva,"

He turned on the shower and hugged me close to his heart under the shower. Water flowing down through our bodies. He removed the strings of the back of my kurti while gently pulling down sleeves from my shoulder. My heart was racing with different emotions. I stopped him holding his hand and nodded negatively.

"Kiwi trust me, I wouldn't hurt you," he said while I nodded.

He pulled my pants and I was standing only with my underclothes. He didn't look at my body for once. He maintained eye contact with me. I wrapped my hands around his neck while he dipped his face on the crook of my neck.

"Kiwi," he said while kissing my earlobe. Making me feel the things which were hard to express.

"Are you feeling better kiwi," he said while kissing my neck.

I nodded and hugged him even tighter.

"Good," he said while caressing my back with his fingers.

"Jaana, Can I?" he asked while placing his hand on the hook of my bra.

"Wh-what if It is N-no," I asked him, not lifting my gaze and snuggling into the chest.

"I DO TELL YOU THAT I WOULD BREAK YOU BUT NEVER IN MY LIFE I WILL FORCE MYSELF UPON YOU. I WOULD KILL MYSELF BEFORE THINKING ABOUT SUCH SIN. YOU ARE MORE THAN A GODDESS FOR ME. I HAD A MOTHER WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO RESPECT AND WORSHIP A WOMAN AND YOU ARE MY WOMAN, KIWI," He said in a stern yet hoarse voice. I kissed him near his shoulder. I'm scared of being close to you iva. What if someday you will get to know the truth and you will leave me like everyone did. Uss din me tut jaungi Iva.

"Jaana, Should I," he asked me but I nodded negatively.

"N-n-nooo," my voice came out breaking at the end. Tears were flowing down my cheeks. My body felt at fire. He pulled me out from his embrace and cupped my cheeks.

"Shh Jaana that's okay. You don't have to be always comfortable with everything right. Aapke NO bolne se humara PYAR kam nahi ho jayega," he said

"PYAR KARTE HO AAP HUMSE IVA," collecting a lot of shattered pieces and hoping for a yes while he averted his gaze.

"Kiwi I will be out. Change your clothes before you catch a cold," He said and left. My legs gave up and I sat on the floor. I know he does love me but he hates me too. Anvi you have bought this for yourself and you have to fight back and gain his trust and love back.

I will hold on to us Iva. It's my choice and I will hold on even if you don't want to.

I cleaned my wounds and applied the ointment. I wore a loose kurti and pants which wouldn't let my skin ache. I got out of the washroom. He wasn't here. I laid on bed hugging my knees. I wish he was here to hug me and sleep cuddling me. He left me again. Everything was going good but again everything was messed up. Again I have to start from the beginning. My body was trembling and seeking emotional support.