Chapter 38

{Season 4 episode 8}

The next day was prom at school. "So do you have a date?" Miguel asked. "Let's find out" Sylvia mumbled. She called Tory. "Toryyyyy, would you consider going to prom with me?" She asked. "Really, me go to prom?" Tory whined. "PLEASE? I want to go for the after party but for that I have to go to the prom but I don't want to go without another person." Sylvia explains quickly. "Alright, but, you gotta pay me" Tory said dragging out the end. "Ok. Ok! Deal!" Sylvia quickly said.

Sylvia has been saving up but she doesn't have that much money so she rented a simple tight fitted dress

Sylvia was forced into going with miguel, his grandma and mom AND sensei to the LaRusso's because she needed a ride

Sylvia was forced into going with miguel, his grandma and mom AND sensei to the LaRusso's because she needed a ride. "I could've called a Uber you know" Sylvia mumbled to miguel. "Hey it's alright appreciate the free ride" Miguel shrugs gesturing to the car as Amanda opened the door. Sam and Sylvia weren't the bests of friends but they were okay. A few chats here and there. "Hi, welcome, wow you look beautiful" Amanda greeted them as they walked in. Sylvia leaned against the wall as Sam walked down with a fluffy hot pink dress. She twirled once she got down.

"All right picture time everyone lets go" a women said holding a camera. "Diazes, get together." Miguel and his mom and grandma got a picture. "Uh Johnny, Sylvia come on" Miguel's mom ushers them over.

After that LaRusso's got there picture and the teens, me, Miguel, and Sam got a picture. "All right everybody now. One big happy family. Let's go." The lady said. "Woah woah wait, am I supposed to be in this picture im not even apart if any of these family's." Sylvia denies quickly. "Just come on" Miguel said and gestures her over.

They got into Sam's car and she drove us to the dance. "Wow guys I feel like im third wheeling" Sylvia mutters from the backseat. Sam chuckled. "Hey it's alright we're almost there" she said. When they got there Sylvia waited outside for Tory. When she finally came she walked out with Robby. Sylvia walked over to her careful not to trip. "Tory! You look so good wow!" Sylvia smiles and hugged her. "I know! You look great too" she replies. "Oh my god is Robby your date."

Sylvia made them two walk in first so eagle fangs wouldn't get mad shes hanging out with Cobra Kai's.

After a hour everything was going great. Had a lot of punch. "Sylvia, how's Eliana?" Tory asked me. "Woah you have a sister?" Robby asks. "Yeah I do, she's great. Miguel's grandma cooks for her but she is kinda mad I'm never around anymore." Sylvia shrugs and took another sip of punch. "Hey you girls wanna dance?" Robby asks them. "Me? Ohhhh no if anyone sees me dancing with you I'm gonna be in deep fucking shit. But you two have fun" Sylvia winked. "Shut up!" Tory hisses chuckling. Robby lead her over to dance.

After prom they went to Stingrays house you know that one chubby guy from Cobra Kai. He was hosting the after party. Sylvia and Tory are outside at the drink station. "So you and Robby?" Sylvia asks "What? Nooo. He's not my type" Tory replied. "Really? I saw that dance" She raises an eyebrow at Tory. "No it's ok he all yours" Tory winked. Sylvia cringed of the memory of her saying that

"Hey you guys look really pretty" a couple infront of them complemented. "Thank you!" Sylvia and Tory smiled lightly as they walked away. Sylvia turned back to the station and Sam was there holding a cup. "Seems like you're always behind me in line. First Miguel now Robby. I have a half eaten cupcake if you want some." Sam eyed Tory like she always did. "You know, I'd kick your ass, but I promised your mom that I wouldn't" Tory narrowed her eyes at Sam.

A conversation turned into a fight. But what surprised Sylvia was that Sam striked first. Tory was on the ground and Sam held her leg up. Sylvia quickly pulled her off. "Sam! What's wrong with you!" She yelled. Miguel ran over and pulled Sam aside. "What are you doing?" He yelled. Tory stood up and started to lunge at Sam. Miguel ran over and stopped her but they fell infront of Sylvia on the floor.

Tory tried getting up but Miguel held her down. Before Sylvia could react Robby came out of no where and pulled Miguel up. As Sam got ahold of Robby Tory swept her feet and she fell.

Soon enough they all fell into the pool. Should've known that was gonna happen. Other people started jumping in for fun. Tory swam over to Sylvia. "Wow, you managed to stay dry. Can you help me out?" She asked and held a hand out. "Jesus" Sylvia mumbled and took her hand.

She pulled Sylvia into the pool. They both started laughing as Sylvia resurfaced and Tory wooed. When they got out the pool Sam and Miguel already left. "Here I stole some towels" Sylvia says and threw Tory and Robby one. "Thanks" Tory smiles and starts drying her hair.

Sylvia got into the back of Kreese's car Tory said? "Wow let you borrow his car huh?" She asked. "Yeah can't believe it" Robby replied and revved the engine. Sylvia's phone started ringing and it said Tory was calling. "Hey Tory did you bring your phone here?" She asks confused.

"No I left it at home. Why?" She asked. "It's just your calling me" Sylvia answered and gave her the phone. Her brothers voice came out the speaker. "Tory there's no food at home what do I eat?" Her brother says. "Ah shit, I completely forgot I'm coming home now" Tory says a good bye and love you and hung up.

As they pulled up to Tory's apartment Sylvia got up and hugged her goodbye and Robby drove her to a parking lot with lit up carnival rides. "So Kenny, are you still teaching him?" Sylvia asks. "Well not exactly. He joined Cobra Kai" Robby replied.

————

"The highlight of my night was definitely watching you and Tory dance" I answered. He chuckled "thanks, it's a good thing me and Tory practiced that twirl, it came in handy." Robby snickers. "Still can't believe Silver let you borrow his car." Sylvia runs a hand down the dash. "Yeah, I know. Gotta return it tomorrow, though, so" Robby shrugged. Sylvia smiled. "Same with this" she mumbled and pulled out the price tag of her dress.

"Hopefully, it's all dry by then. The washer at my apartment costs way too much" she laughs while putting the tag back into the dress. Sylvia looked up and caught Robby staring at her. "You know I was wondering where have you been staying?" She asks.

Instead of answering he started leaning in for a kiss. Sylvia smirked as he put his hand around my neck and their lips touched. It's was perfect. Their lips moved at the same time, it was so unreal. He grabbed her leg and pulled her over ontop of him. Sylvia giggled a bit and fixed my position

Even though the two teens didn't talk regularly, they both had some swirling feelings. And they went way back.

After an hour Robby drove Sylvia home. She got out and Robby did too. "I'll see you around?" Sylvia asked as she walked to her apartment door. Robby turned her around and Sylvia's back hit the door. "Definitely" he whispers and their lips met again. Sylvia smiled into it mid way. When they both pulled away Sylvia unlocked her door and went into the apartment.