Chapter 45

{season 5 episode 5}

They dropped Sylvia home and she washed up. Sylvia opened the door to sensei's apartment to talk with Robby about the breakup.

"Hey sensei is Robby" she paused noticing Miguel was here too and they were arguing. "Yeah. Sorry." Sylvia backed out and left. At least this gave her more time to prepare.

After some practice and a few tears Sylvia walked out my apartment. Shit. She looked at Miguel's apartment and back at sensei's. Fuck.

"Hey sensei tell Robby to come to my apartment thanks bye" she quickly said and turned around to walk back to her apartment. God this is stupid but I'm honestly actually scared what silver can do or will do.

Then Robby, shes guessing knocked on her door. "Hey Robby! Uhm" Sylvia mutters while opening the door. "Hey Sylvia you wanted to talk?" Robby asked walking in. "Yeah yeah, uhm I" she covered her eyes with a hand a bit so he couldn't see them watering. "Hey, what happened?" Robby asks and slowly pulled her hand away from her eye and looked at it.

"Oh that, that's nothing I hit a pole" she lied.

"You punched a pole?" Robby asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, but that's not why I wanted to talk to you, I, uhm, I-I" Sylvia stuttered staring at her sneakers. "Your never like this what's wrong?" He asked. "Robby, I love you and all, like I love you. but I don't think we're working out" she quickly said trying to avoid eye contact.

"What why?" Robby asks, voice breaking up. "I just need a break from dating right now, focus on my family" she stuttered looking at her mom in her room.

A loud air horn went off and Robby left. Sylvia couldn't do it anymore knowing Robby was actually crying. Sylvia turned around and closed her apartment door. She leaned her head against the door and put her hands on her face. Sylvia peeked out the window to see Miguel and Robby fighting upstairs. Fuck this shit