Kill her.

Allergies are killing me today so I will make this short and sweet! I love all of you kitties out there, and I hope this week is a fantastic one for you. Thank you for realigning, and if you like it please vote and comment, react out with any questions or critiques, or if you just want to say hi! 

Thank you, and you're beautiful inside and out.

Today's playlist is:

My songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy

Lost by Frank Ocean

Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never fully let the darkness overpower me; instead, I still perceive faint whispers echoing around. Though deciphering their exact words proves difficult, I remain aware of the events unfolding in my surroundings. Time moves strangely, stretching and distorting. I find solace in someone's comforting embrace, held securely for a while before settling down in a place to rest. Silence descends, its weight pressing against me, pulling me deeper into my thoughts. When I resurface, the voices persist, a constant whispering presence. Some voices are familiar, while others feel unfamiliar. Amidst them all, one voice stands out, its familiarity demanding my attention, speaking to me with the utmost urgency.

"Thea?" She spoke directly at me; it is the most real abstraction since I am put under. "Thea, can you hear me? Do you know who I am?"

"Yes, you are Nya." A monotonic voice cut through the air.

"Do you know what happened?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me?"

"Why?"

Nya hesitated, a voice said something to her, and she sighs. "I need to know what you saw."

"You won't believe me."

"Please, Thea."

That monotonic voice it must have been me. I had no perception that I was speaking, sensing myself in the constant state between sleep and wakefulness. "He was being abused, he needed help, but I couldn't."

"Who?"

"Abraham."

"Whose Abraham? tell us what you saw with Jason, the man that attacked you." Someone else's voice urgently spoke up.

I turn my head towards him. "I'm not talking to you."

Someone laughs and says something to the impatient voice.

"Milo stop, okay? Thea," I turn my head forward. "Can you tell me what happened with the man that attacked you?"

"I was in the cafe, I left to go home, I heard moaning, I went down the alley, the man was eating a woman, or, no, not eating, drinking her blood. He was drinking her blood out of the neck as if he was..."

"Was what?"

"A vampire."

Everything falls silent, making it difficult for me to gauge the duration until someone's voice breaks the silence. "Will you forget this?"

"No."

"Will you please forget?"

"No."

"Why?"