Kites evolved to use our hands and our teeth, we feed on life to stay immortal

I slept in this morning. Oops! But that's okay, it happens to the best if us! It's too hot, I'm too sleepy all the time now. 

Anyways!

I love you, yes you, yes, you. The cutie reading this. Yes I'm talking to you silly! I love you! I hope you're enjoying my story, and if you do vote and comment, it really does help. If you don't feel free to reach out and let me know what you think I need to work on. 

The list you can play:

Bones by Imagine Dragons

Moving in the Dark By Neon Trees

One Thing by Finger Eleven 

lovely By Billie Eilish feat Khalid

------

I am standing awkwardly in the entrance of the shed, observing Milo's setup of dummies. "Do you want to start with the elephant in the room?"

"I remember when the English language was populated, but I cannot stand the insufferable expressions." He only glances at me.

"Let's make this easier." I let out a low sigh. "How about you tell me how you want me to put it?" He continues without an answer. "Before we start, would you like to discuss what happened a few months ago? Why you want Nya down here too? The reason you could not even glance at me, or don't practice with me?"

"Because you're a human?"

"This is dumb. You're supposed to be a grown ass man."

"What are you implicating?" He grunts, giving a dummy a hard shove into place.

"Do you need a refresher on what happened?" I monitor him, but he persists in setting up. "You pinned me against that wall-"

"I remember," He snaps, looking back at me. "Yes, I remember, there's nothing to discuss. I lost control, that's all."

"And?" I wave my hand, encouraging him to keep going.

"And what?"

"You're..."

"I'm what?" But he turns away from me.

"Come on, you're 20? Plus, a century or two?" I joke. "Did anyone teach you manors?"

"I'm not in the mood to engage in immature games, if you need to express something, then say it directly or remain silent. Either way, we need to get started."

"Jesus, is this how you talk to all the girls?"

"Humans? Yes." He keeps his back to me. "We're going to practice stabbing. You've been getting better with Nya, not good enough to go against anyone, but if you're able to attack when their guard is down." He contemplates that. "If they seem lifeless, like in a state of sleep, or with their guard down. You must know how to penetrate skin, muscles, and bone. Our bodies are rapidly repaired, so you need to get in the heart basically as soon as you pierce the skin. The heart is-"

"On the left side. I know this."

"Not exactly," He faces me, putting his hand over his chest. "It's in the center, but off to the left." He slides his fingers down the middle of his chest. "Now the sternum is in the middle, protecting most of the heart, and to me it's like punching through plywood, but to you, you couldn't break it, not even most humans. You," He presses his fingers down his ribs. "you'll need to aim for right between the third and fourth rib, that way you don't get blocked by bones. But easier said than done, it's still hard to punch through that much, and you can't count the ribs on every single person you're going to stab." I glided my fingers along the center of my chest, sensing the bone, then I shifted to my collarbone, and started counting down. "And women are a little more difficult because," He clears his throat. "As a result of the extra padding."