-1-Sᴜɴᴋɪ(👀)

stardust_moonchild
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞/𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐔✨

In the bustling halls of Seoul University, there was one omega who stood out among the rest. Niki, with his captivating charm and ethereal beauty, was the epitome of desire for alphas and betas alike. Yet, his heart belonged solely to his alpha, Sunoo.

Despite Niki's unwavering devotion to Sunoo, other alphas couldn't resist the temptation to flirt with him, much to Sunoo's dismay. Sunoo, fiercely protective of his omega, would often find himself consumed by jealousy.

One evening, Niki and Sunoo attended a party hosted by Niki's best friend, Jungwon,"JUNGWONNIE!!"Niki Screamed And Hugged Him And Sunoo Chuckled As He Found His Omega Adorable,As The Night progressed, Niki found himself being approached by Jake, another alpha who couldn't resist Niki's allure. Sunoo's jealousy boiled over, and before he knew it, fists were flying.

Amidst the chaos, Niki stepped in, pleading for peace. With Sunoo's arm around his waist, Niki guided him out of the heated confrontation and back home.

"Nishimura Riki!Didn't I TELL U TO STAY AWAY FROM THE ALPHA'S!?"Sunoo Yelled At Niki Which Niki Flinched Becase Of The Sudden Yelling Before He Knew It

He Was Pinned At The Door And Meet Sunoo's Fox-Like Eyes,Sunoo Stared At Him For A Second Before Smashing His Lips Against The Omega's Soft Lips Which Niki's Eyes Widened At The Sudden Action

After A Few Minutes,Niki Already Melted Into The Kiss When Sudden Sunoo Bite His Lips Which Made Niki Gasps And Welcome Sunoo's Tongue Inside His Mouth Exploring Each Part

𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻:

Alone in their sanctuary, Sunoo and Niki found solace in each other's arms. As they embraced, they poured out their hearts in a heartfelt conversation about the challenges they faced as a couple.

Niki reassured Sunoo of his unwavering love and devotion, emphasizing that no other alpha could ever compare to him. Sunoo, overcome with emotion, held Niki close, vowing to protect their love against any obstacle.

In the end, Niki and Sunoo emerged stronger than ever, united in their love and commitment to each other. Despite the challenges they faced, they knew that as long as they had each other,

they could conquer anything that came their way. And so, hand in hand, they walked into the future, a beacon of love and resilience in a world full of temptations.

                               ♥︎💌♥︎

Wᴏʀᴅ:397!
Fɪʀsᴛ Tɪᴍᴇ😭
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭😃