-15-Hᴏᴏɴᴋɪ(💗)

In the bustling city of Seoul, Nishimura Riki and Park Sunghoon found themselves bound by a common thread of betrayal. Riki, a reserved artist from Japan, and Sunghoon, a charismatic musician from South Korea, were both
by the infidelity of their partners.

Riki's heart shattered when he discovered his long-time partner in Tokyo had been seeing someone else behind his back. Feeling lost and betrayed, he decided to take a break and visit Seoul, hoping to find solace in a new environment.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon's world came crashing down when he caught his girlfriend cheating on him during one of his concerts. The pain of betrayal cut deep, leaving him questioning everything he thought he knew about love and trust.

Fate brought Riki and Sunghoon together one evening at a local café. As they shared their stories over cups of coffee, they found comfort in each other's company. Despite the language barrier, their connection transcended words, speaking volumes through shared glances and understanding smiles.

In the days that followed, Riki and Sunghoon explored the vibrant streets of Seoul together, finding solace in each other's presence. With each passing moment, their bond grew stronger, healing the wounds left by their past relationships.

As they spent more time together, Riki and Sunghoon discovered a mutual passion for art and music. Riki introduced Sunghoon to the serene beauty of Japanese landscapes through his paintings, while Sunghoon shared the rhythm of his soul through his music.

Their shared experiences forged a deep and profound connection between them, one that neither had ever felt before. Slowly but surely, they found themselves falling in love, their hearts opening up to the possibility of a new beginning.

With Riki's gentle guidance and Sunghoon's unwavering support, they embarked on a journey of healing and self-discovery. Together, they learned to let go of the pain of the past and embrace the promise of the future.

In each other's arms, Riki and Sunghoon found the strength to trust again, to love again, and to believe in the power of second chances. As they walked hand in hand through the streets of Seoul, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, united in love and resilience.