-24-Wᴏɴᴋɪ(💌)

In the bustling streets of Seoul, Jungwon and Ni-ki once shared a bond stronger than the Han River's currents. Their story began in a quaint café, where their eyes met over steaming cups of coffee.

Jungwon, with his gentle smile, captured Ni-ki's heart effortlessly. Their days were filled with laughter, exploring hidden alleys of the city, and dreaming about their future together.

But as the seasons changed, so did their fate. Ni-ki's family decided to move away, tearing him from Jungwon's side. Their promises to stay in touch faded into the static of unanswered messages and missed calls.

Loneliness became Jungwon's constant companion, his heart heavy with the absence of his beloved Ni-ki. He would wander the streets they once roamed together, searching for traces of their lost love.

Years passed, and Jungwon found himself standing by the Han River, the same place where they had shared their dreams. The city lights reflected in the water, mirroring the emptiness in his soul. He whispered Ni-ki's name into the night, hoping for a miracle.

But the only response was the echo of his own voice, carried away by the wind. Jungwon realized then that some stories are meant to remain unfinished, lost in the labyrinth of time.

And so, under the moonlit sky of Seoul, Jungwon bid farewell to the ghost of his past, carrying the bittersweet memories of a love that once bloomed amidst the chaos of the city.