-13-Wᴏɴᴋɪ(💗)

WONKI0405
tysm for the request!✨

In the bustling city of Seoul, amidst the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the chatter of patrons, Nishimura Riki and Yang Jungwon found each other in a quaint café. Their paths crossed as they reached for the same book, sparking a conversation that would change their lives forever.

Jungwon, captivated by Riki's charm and intelligence, mustered the courage to ask her on a date. Riki, drawn to Jungwon's charisma and kindness, accepted without hesitation. Little did they know, they were both leading double lives.

As they continued to date, their feelings deepened, oblivious to the secrets they both harbored. Jungwon, the enigmatic CEO by day, was the elusive Mafia King by night. Meanwhile, Riki, the elegant businesswoman, was the notorious Mafia Queen.

Their love transcended their hidden identities, leading to a joyous marriage and the arrival of their precious child. However, fate had a twist in store for them.

During a crucial mission, disguised by masks to conceal their true identities, they found themselves on opposing sides. Jungwon, torn between his love for Riki and his loyalty to his team, urged her to remove her mask. In a moment of vulnerability, Riki complied, revealing her true self.

Stunned by the revelation, Jungwon hesitated before unveiling his own face. As the truth sank in, they felt as if they'd been hit by a train. Yet, instead of chaos, they found understanding and acceptance.

With a calm resolve, they explained their roles in the underworld and embraced the reality of their situation. Together, they vowed to navigate the challenges ahead, united by their love.

In a moment of levity, Jungwon declared a five-day hiatus for their team, declaring their need for some much-deserved alone time. Scooping Riki into his arms, she yelped in surprise before playfully escaping.

As they departed, the team cheered, knowing that their leaders had found solace in each other's arms. And so, amidst the chaos of their clandestine lives, Nishimura Riki and Yang Jungwon found peace in their love, ready to face whatever challenges awaited them together.