-9-Sᴜɴᴋɪ(💗)

In the bustling halls of Seoul High School, Nishimura Riki was known as the diligent, studious omega, while Kim Sunoo was the rebellious alpha, infamous for his devil-may-care attitude. Their worlds couldn't be more different, yet fate had a different plan for them.

Riki, with his nose always buried in books, caught Sunoo's attention one day during a particularly rowdy lunch break. Intrigued by the omega's quiet demeanor amidst the chaos, Sunoo found himself drawn to Riki's calm presence.

Despite their contrasting personalities, they were paired up for a chemistry project. At first, Riki was apprehensive about working with the notorious bad boy, but as they spent more time together, he discovered a different side to Sunoo—a caring, vulnerable side that few ever saw.

Sunoo, on the other hand, was captivated by Riki's intelligence and kindness. He found himself wanting to protect the omega from the harsh realities of high school life, even if it meant defying his own rebellious nature.

As they worked on their project, their differences faded away, replaced by a deep understanding and respect for each other. Riki admired Sunoo's free spirit, while Sunoo was in awe of Riki's unwavering determination.

Slowly but surely, their friendship blossomed into something more. Despite the societal norms and expectations, they couldn't deny the attraction between them. Their love was unconventional, but it was real.

In the end, Riki and Sunoo proved that love knows no bounds, breaking stereotypes and barriers along the way. They found solace in each other's arms, navigating the complexities of high school life together, hand in hand.

(GIVE MEH IDEAS😔🤚)