-18-Wᴏɴᴋɪ(💗)

Hey...We Meet Again?

O

nce upon a time, nestled between rolling hills and lush greenery, there lay a quaint little garden known as the Sheep Garden. It was a place where the fragrance of blooming flowers danced in the gentle breeze, and the sound of trickling streams filled the air with tranquility. Amidst this serene haven, two souls from vastly different worlds were destined to meet.

Yang Jungwon, a rugged country lad with a heart as pure as the morning dew, tended to the garden with unwavering devotion. He knew every plant, every blade of grass, and every sheep that roamed the meadows nearby. His connection with nature ran deep, and he found solace in the simplicity of rural life.

On the other hand, Nishimura Riki was a city slicker, accustomed to the hustle and bustle of urban living. He found himself in the countryside, far from the skyscrapers and neon lights, on a quest for inner peace. Little did he know that his journey would lead him to the enchanting Sheep Garden.

As fate would have it, Riki stumbled upon the garden one sunny afternoon, captivated by its beauty. Intrigued by the sight of Jungwon tending to the flowers with such care, he approached him with a curious smile.

Their first encounter was awkward, marked by the stark contrast between Riki's polished demeanor and Jungwon's rustic charm. Yet, despite their differences, they felt an inexplicable connection brewing between them.

As days turned into weeks, Riki found himself drawn to the tranquility of the garden and the warmth of Jungwon's presence. He traded his sleek city attire for simple gardening clothes, eager to learn the art of cultivation from his newfound companion.

Conversely, Jungwon marveled at Riki's worldly knowledge and sophistication, finding joy in sharing the wonders of nature with someone from a different world. Together, they tended to the garden, nurturing it with love and dedication.

Amidst the blossoming flowers and grazing sheep, their friendship blossomed into something deeper. They shared laughter under the starlit sky, exchanged stories by the flickering firelight, and stole glances amidst the rows of vibrant blooms.

Slowly but surely, love began to bloom in the Sheep Garden, transcending the boundaries of their upbringing and societal expectations. They realized that in each other's arms, they had found a home—a place where their hearts could flourish amidst the beauty of nature.

And so, against the backdrop of the Sheep Garden, under the watchful gaze of the moon and stars, Yang Jungwon and Nishimura Riki embarked on a journey of love—a love as timeless and enduring as the beauty that surrounded them.