-12-Sᴜɴᴋɪ(💗)

In the heart of Tokyo, amidst the bustling city streets, there existed a hidden gem known as the Serene Garden. Nishimura Riki, a reserved yet soulful musician, often sought solace within its tranquil confines. On one serene afternoon, as the delicate petals of lilac danced in the breeze, Riki found himself lost in the melody of his guitar, the notes echoing through the garden.

Meanwhile, Kim Sunoo, an aspiring artist, wandered into the garden, captivated by its ethereal beauty. Mesmerized by the lilac blooms swaying gracefully in the wind, Sunoo's gaze fell upon Riki, who seemed to be in perfect harmony with the surroundings.

Enthralled by Riki's music, Sunoo approached him, their eyes meeting in a moment of serendipity. As Riki continued to play, the melodies wove a spell around them, creating an enchanting atmosphere.

Drawn to each other by an invisible force, Riki and Sunoo spent hours conversing amidst the lilac blooms. They shared their dreams, fears, and aspirations, finding solace in each other's presence.

With each passing day, their bond grew stronger, blossoming like the lilacs that adorned the garden. Sunoo found himself falling deeply in love with Riki, his heart overflowing with emotions he had never known before.

As the seasons changed and the lilacs faded, their love remained steadfast, like a timeless melody echoing through the ages. And in the quiet moments they shared together, amidst the whispers of the wind and the fragrance of the lilacs, they knew that their love was meant to last a lifetime.

"𝑰 𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒅,𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒄,𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒖𝒎 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈,"Sunoo whispered, his voice filled with love and longing, as he held Riki's hand in his, knowing that they were destined to walk this journey together, forever entwined in each other's hearts.