-17-Wᴏɴᴋɪ(💌)

In the small town of Seongnam, where the cherry blossoms danced in the spring breeze, Nishimura Riki and Yang Jungwon were known as the quintessential high school sweethearts. Their love was the envy of many, their bond unbreakable, or so they thought.

One fateful evening, as they drove along the winding roads, their laughter filled the car, echoing against the mountains. But fate had other plans. In the blink of an eye, a drunk driver swerved into their lane, shattering their world in an instant. Jungwon survived the crash, but Ni-Ki, as Jungwon fondly called him, was taken too soon.

In his final moments, Ni-Ki whispered words of love and selflessness to Jungwon, urging him to find happiness again. With a heavy heart, Jungwon watched as his beloved took his last breath.

Years passed, and Jungwon found solace in the gentle embrace of Kim Sunoo, a kind-hearted soul who helped him heal the wounds left by Ni-Ki's absence. They built a life together, filled with love and laughter, but Jungwon could never forget his first love.

One day, while rummaging through old belongings, Jungwon stumbled upon a dusty album tucked away in a forgotten corner. As he flipped through its pages, memories of his time with Ni-Ki flooded back, accompanied by tears that had long been suppressed.

But it was a letter slipped between the pages that caught Jungwon's attention. With trembling hands, he unfolded it, his heart pounding with anticipation and dread.

"Dear Jungwon,

I Love You And If You're Reading This After My Death, Thank You! I Had Cancer And I Have 2 Months To Live In This World, I Didn't Tell You This But I Am Sorry. I Hope You Found Someone Lovely And Caring And I Hope You're Happy With Him... I Love You And I Am Always Watching You From Afar.

Your Lovingly Nishimura Riki"

As tears cascaded down his cheeks, Jungwon whispered, "I love you too, Riki." In that moment, he felt a warmth envelop him, as if Ni-Ki's spirit was embracing him once more.

Though their time together was cut short, their love transcended time and space, reminding Jungwon that true love knows no bounds. And as he held onto the letter, Jungwon knew that Ni-Ki would always be a part of him, guiding him towards a future filled with love and happiness.

(Last Oneshot.....Decided To Make An Wonki Cuz Its Mah Ship In Enha But Dw Will Be Back With A New Book Soon!But For Now Peace Out!💗😭)