-2-Sᴜɴᴋɪ(💗)

l0serlxver_
Office AU✨

I

n the heart of the bustling city,Kim Sunoo,the young and ambitious CEO of a prestigious design company, led his team with a mix of determination and strictness. Meanwhile, Niki, a diligent boy with dreams of success, searched tirelessly for a job to support his studies, unaware that fate had something extraordinary in store for him.

Niki's friend, Sunghoon, who worked as Sunoo's assistant, recognized Niki's talent and urged him to apply for a position in Sunoo's company. Despite Niki's nerves, he aced the interview, enduring Sunoo's brusque demeanor with unwavering resolve.

Once hired, Niki found himself in a whirlwind of challenges as Sunoo made his life at the office nearly unbearable with his demanding nature. Yet, Niki remained undeterred, determined to prove himself.

One fateful evening, as they toiled over a crucial project, exhaustion overcame Niki, and he fell asleep at his desk. To his surprise, he woke to find himself in Sunoo's luxurious car, the CEO himself having carried him there.

Grateful yet bashful, Niki thanked Sunoo, marking the beginning of a softer dynamic between them. As their professional relationship evolved, so did their personal one, especially after the successful launch of a new clothing collection.

During a celebratory party, fueled by a bit too much alcohol, Niki found himself pouring his heart out to Sunoo about the initial hardships he faced. Instead of rebuke, Sunoo found Niki's vulnerability endearing, whisking him away to his home.

The night took a passionate turn, leading to Niki waking up beside Sunoo, feeling a mix of shock and exhilaration. Hastily dressing, he made his way to the office, only to be invited by Sunoo to a casual café outing later that day.

Over coffee, Sunoo confessed his feelings for Niki, revealing that they had been blossoming for months. Stunned yet overjoyed, Niki reciprocated, sealing their newfound love with a passionate kiss that left them both breathless.

As their romance flourished, the atmosphere at the office transformed, with everyone noticing the newfound warmth in their boss. With Sunoo's heart finally opened to love, and Niki finding both professional success and personal happiness, they embarked on a journey of love and creativity, hand in hand.