-8-Sᴜɴᴋɪ(💗)

Once upon a time, in the bustling city of Seoul, South Korea, amidst the vibrant K-pop industry, there lived two individuals whose paths were destined to intertwine in the most unexpected of ways. Kim Sunoo, a talented young singer and dancer, was rising to stardom as a member of a popular idol group, while Nishimura Riki, a Japanese actor, found himself in Seoul for a special filming project.

Their first encounter was nothing short of serendipitous. Sunoo was rehearsing for a music video shoot in a studio when Riki wandered in, mistaking the place for his own filming location. Their eyes met across the room, and a spark ignited between them. Sunoo was captivated by Riki's charm and handsome features, while Riki found himself drawn to Sunoo's infectious energy and talent.

Despite their initial awkwardness, they quickly found common ground in their shared love for music, dance, and acting. As they spent more time together, rehearsing and filming side by side, their bond deepened into a friendship neither of them could deny.

But just as their relationship began to blossom into something more, they faced the harsh realities of their respective industries. Sunoo's hectic schedule as an idol left little time for personal pursuits, while Riki struggled with the pressures of being a foreign actor in the competitive world of Korean entertainment.

Their love was put to the test as they navigated through misunderstandings, jealous rivals, and conflicting priorities. Yet, through it all, they found solace in each other's arms, drawing strength from their unwavering support and understanding.

As they fought against the odds to be together, Sunoo and Riki discovered that love knows no boundaries and transcends all obstacles. Their journey was a testament to the power of true love, proving that even in the most challenging of circumstances, it could conquer all.

In the end, Sunoo and Riki emerged victorious, their bond stronger than ever before. With their careers flourishing and their hearts entwined, they walked hand in hand towards a future filled with endless possibilities, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything that came their way.