-11-Sᴜɴᴋɪ(💗)

In the bustling streets of Tokyo, amidst the cacophony of city life, Nishimura Riki, a reserved musician with a penchant for classical melodies, and Kim Sunoo, a vibrant artist with a love for capturing life's moments on canvas, found themselves drawn together by the whims of fate.

Their first encounter was serendipitous, a chance meeting at a quaint café where Riki was softly strumming his guitar, lost in a world of his own creation, and Sunoo was sketching the scene with a delicate touch.

Their connection was immediate, as if their souls recognized each other from lifetimes past. Riki's melodies spoke to Sunoo's heart, evoking emotions that inspired her artwork, while Sunoo's vibrant spirit breathed life into Riki's world, infusing it with color and vitality.

As they spent more time together, exploring the hidden gems of the city and sharing their deepest hopes and fears, their bond deepened into something beautiful and profound—a love that transcended words and boundaries.

But their journey was not without its challenges. Riki's reserved nature clashed with Sunoo's outgoing personality, leading to moments of misunderstanding and doubt. Yet, through patience and understanding, they learned to embrace each other's differences, finding strength in their love.

Together, they created a symphony of love and passion, each moment a crescendo in their melody of life. From quiet nights spent stargazing to exhilarating adventures in far-off lands, Riki and Sunoo's love story was a testament to the power of connection and the beauty of two souls finding solace in each other's arms.

And as they stood hand in hand, beneath the canopy of stars, Riki and Sunoo knew that their love was eternal—a timeless melody that would echo through the corridors of time, forever intertwined in the fabric of the universe.

(lol srry for the short story,was in a phacking rush😭🤚)