-7-Yᴜɴᴋɪ(💗)

In the heart of the bustling city, nestled between towering skyscrapers, stood a quaint café named "Brew Haven." It was here that Nishimura Riki, a charming and affable young man, worked as a barista. With his infectious smile and gentle demeanor, he won the hearts of customers and coworkers alike.

Across town, in the shadows of the city's underbelly, lurked Sim Jake, a notorious figure in the criminal underworld. As the head of a powerful mafia syndicate, Jake commanded respect and fear in equal measure. But beneath his tough exterior lay a heart yearning for something more.

One fateful day, Jake found himself wandering the streets, seeking solace from the chaos of his world. Enticed by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, he stumbled upon Brew Haven and decided to seek refuge within its warm confines.

As Jake entered the café, his eyes locked onto Riki, who was behind the counter, effortlessly crafting lattes with precision and grace. Mesmerized by Riki's beauty and innocence, Jake felt a stirring in his chest—a feeling he had long forgotten.

Despite their starkly different worlds, fate continued to weave their paths together. With each passing day, Jake found himself returning to Brew Haven, drawn to Riki like a moth to a flame. And Riki, though initially wary of Jake's imposing presence, couldn't deny the undeniable spark between them.

Their interactions began innocently enough—a shared smile, a casual conversation—but soon blossomed into something deeper. As they spent more time together, Jake discovered a side of himself he never knew existed—a tender and caring side that only Riki could awaken.

Meanwhile, Riki found himself falling for Jake's enigmatic charm, captivated by the layers of complexity hidden beneath his hardened exterior. Despite the risks and dangers that came with loving a man like Jake, Riki couldn't resist the pull of their connection.

Their love was a delicate dance between light and darkness, passion and danger. But through it all, they clung to each other fiercely, determined to defy the odds and carve out their own path in a world that sought to tear them apart.

In the end, it was love that triumphed over all obstacles. Jake, once a ruthless mafia boss, found redemption in Riki's unwavering love, while Riki, in turn, discovered strength and courage he never knew he possessed.

And as they stood together, hand in hand, in the fading light of day, they knew that their love was a force more powerful than any they had ever known—a love that transcended boundaries and defied the odds.